Myspace Picture Proposition

Fmbm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok everyone, I have a bit of a game/idea.

I figured since Mika's famous "apple pose" gets so much attention, MFC members should take a picture of themselves doing that and set it as your default picture. I'm hoping Mika will catch on to the joke and set an "apple pose" picture as his default. Sound fun? (No) hahaha. Let me hear your thoughts about this.

And for those who don't know what the "apple pose" is, here are some pictures:

gasp.jpg

angel.jpg

attitude2.jpg

(Notice his mouth, THAT is the apple pose)

EDIT

I agree with Sparkly and PhotoJenic. We should put actual apples in our mouths and take a picture of that (that way he'll more likely understand the joke).

Now about the date.

I think we should all comment his myspace onnnnnn the 9th (september) so that is a week from now which should be enough time. If thats too early for anyone or osmething just PM and I'll change it.

I think in the comment we leave, we should write "DO THE APPLE POSE :o"

Feel free to add ideas :D

I agree wholeheartedly!

I think it needs to be a front on, apple in mouth pic.........and if we send a few comments each (a few being enough to be noticed on the comments page!!) then it will have the best impact. Maybe a time of day too? Just that his comments come thick and fast so we do to sincronise watches if the pics are to really stand out.

Will check back for updates soon.

Thanks for the idea.

Vix x

Do we have to put the apple in our mouth?

cos i have quite a small mouth... xD

can i hold it up instead? xD

Um, well you don't have to fit your whole mouth around the apple, just try and bite as much as you can so your teeth are holding it up. If you can't do that than just hold it in front of your mouth haha.

Oh my goodness..

:roftl: I'm in!

But do we need the apple? Or is the apple optional?

I think it would be best if you did have an apple so yeah

You don't need an apple to look hot.

:wink2:

haha

All the MFC would look hot.

How long are we keeping it as default?

I'm gonna say a week

I think it would be best if you did have an apple so yeah

I'm gonna say a week

I don't think we are aiming for a "seriously" hot look with an apple in our mouth, we are going more for the tongue in cheekness of it all, or should I say "apple in cheeckness" :naughty:

I don't think we are aiming for a "seriously" hot look with an apple in our mouth, we are going more for the tongue in cheekness of it all, or should I say "apple in cheeckness" :naughty:

Since we are actually going to use apples, I don't think we are trying to be serious at all in our pictures. I'm sure we will all look quite funny. But if you look hot with an apple in your mouth, then good for you! LOL