I'm nervous- My mom is watching the Big Girl video right now...

AKateisaKate

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY. I had sent it ot her a week ago because she asked about it and wanted to see it. So yes. She watched it and said, "I liked it! It was cute! Was it filmed in London?" Then I told her how it was almost filmed in Brooklyn and we SO would have been there. Then as I expected, she said, "I didn't like how he put his head under that girl's legs and in between their chests!" :roftl: As I expected she would. But we all really know that just means that she loved it. :wub2:

My mom thinks that Mika is "cute," as she says, with "sleepy eyes," and she sings along to his music when I have it on in the car, but sometimes she's like, "Hannah, do we have to listen to this again?" :roftl:

This is too funny. My daughter, who is 22, is the one who introduced me to Mika and now I am a bigger fan and she is the one who sometimes says "do we have to listen to this again?" even tho' she does like him also.

I must say, I love Mika to bits, but I find the part when he has his head between that big girls legs, a mite disconcerting.

yes! very! and my mum watching it...*shivers* would not be good. She'd be like oh deary me he has his head in quite a disturbing area and nthen i'd be like yup that's the man i want to marry

yes! very! and my mum watching it...*shivers* would not be good. She'd be like oh deary me he has his head in quite a disturbing area and nthen i'd be like yup that's the man i want to marry

lmao :roftl:

my dad thinks he seems like a nice genuine guy :fisch: .. maybe for him its more understandable why he'd put his head between a girl's legs .. or not.. lol

my dad thinks he seems like a nice genuine guy :fisch: .. maybe for him its more understandable why he'd put his head between a girl's legs .. or not.. lol

:lmao: my dad would take one look at mika grinding against the microphone poll and say "That's it no more boys until you're 80" and i'd be like "yup that's the man i want to marry"

My mom thinks the same thing of Mika! Actually, she thinks he's *really* genuine, more than most people and definitely really nice! My grandma loves him, too.

Maybe it is to him, but I still don't understand it and find it odd. :naughty: I just don't see the point of it.

:lmao: my dad would take one look at mika grinding against the microphone poll and say "That's it no more boys until you're 80" and i'd be like "yup that's the man i want to marry"

ha ha lol.. :bleh:.. i think its best we don't show the parents what mika's capable of eh? :fisch:

My mom thinks the same thing of Mika! Actually, she thinks he's *really* genuine, more than most people and definitely really nice! My grandma loves him, too.

Maybe it is to him, but I still don't understand it and find it odd. :naughty: I just don't see the point of it.

yeah i definitely do not see the pint of doing that "thing" to the microphone poll or putting his head in umm interesting places...I prefer himNOT doing that...and it would save me the embarassment...my mum only like G.K and B.B and she thinks he's cute but i never showed her the B.G vid or the microphone bit:roftl:

lol.. ah the boy's looks can be very deceiving :fisch::bleh:.. my dad's side of the family seem to like him very much.. so thats pretty good ;)

maybe he just wanted to tease his fans yet again.. be like .. look what i can do :das: lol.. or he could've been forced into it :fisch: ah i give up i don't know lol

lol...i think it's be better if my mum didn't see his "wild"side and show him his more "mikaish" side:roftl:

yeah.. i think that sounds like a good plan :wink2:.. not unless she's very understandable about whyyy he would move in that way :fisch::naughty:

My mom wasn't totally serious when she said she didn't like it. She's actually really awesome about that kind of stuff (as far as caring what I see, she knows that I've got a firm head on my shoulders and it's just whatever), so It doesn't really matter to me if she sees that, and it doesn't to her either. Does that make sense? Anyway, it's the kind of thing she just had to say to like, "play the mom" in the situation. But in all seriousness... it's not serious. And that DOES make sense somewhere up in here... *crazy* LOL. I don't know. It wasn't a huge deal. *shrug*

My mother and I have more of a "friend" relationship. Seriously, I'll be watching a Mika video on the computer or something while my mom's in the room and I'll be like, "This is so hot," and I'll lean over and show my mom Mika dancing around half-naked and beating on the drum. She'll just roll her eyes at me. :roftl:

lol.. ah the boy's looks can be very deceiving :fisch::bleh:.. my dad's side of the family seem to like him very much.. so thats pretty good ;)

maybe he just wanted to tease his fans yet again.. be like .. look what i can do :das: lol.. or he could've been forced into it :fisch: ah i give up i don't know lol

True.

I think it's as you wrote, "be like .. look what i can do :das:" :roftl: It just seems more Mika to me.

My mother and I have more of a "friend" relationship. Seriously, I'll be watching a Mika video on the computer or something while my mom's in the room and I'll be like, "This is so hot," and I'll lean over and show my mom Mika dancing around half-naked and beating on the drum. She'll just roll her eyes at me.

Your mom sounds cool, Hannah!

My mother and I have more of a "friend" relationship. Seriously, I'll be watching a Mika video on the computer or something while my mom's in the room and I'll be like, "This is so hot," and I'll lean over and show my mom Mika dancing around half-naked and beating on the drum. She'll just roll her eyes at me.

lmao :naughty:.. i'd do the same thing lol.. once my dad was fixing my comp and a pic of mika half naked was on my msn thing and i was like do u like my pic :wub2: and my dad was like.. 'oh look its sexy man' :naughty: or summin like that

True.

I think it's as you wrote, "be like .. look what i can do :das:" :roftl: It just seems more Mika to me.

ha ha.. yeah seems much more like mika :bleh: i mean just look what he does on stage.. and goes kissing big girl.. why wouldn't he put his head between a girl's legs? :bleh: makes sense lol