Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!!!! Please say poor you!!!! I am in such bad pain!!! I can hardly stand it!

And Florida is overrated as is sunny weather, I love dark cloudy days! I should really live somewhere else!!!!! But, I can go to the beach even in December!

oh poor you...come and rest here, i make you some cool compresses...and here is a special lotion to rub all over...

i'd love to live in florida and drink fresh orange juice all day....

oh poor you...come and rest here, i make you some cool compresses...and here is a special lotion to rub all over...

i'd love to live in florida and drink fresh orange juice all day....

Of THANK YOU!!!! You are an angel, that is MUCH better!!!!!

I would say that the fresh sqeezed Orange Juice is by far the BEST part of Florida!!!! NOT the evil sun!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I would say that the fresh sqeezed Orange Juice is by far the BEST part of Florida!!!! NOT the evil sun!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I love sun..:blink:

Heay.. send me your sun than you can have my rain..:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i've never been to the states but everyone tells me so....i must go there soon cause it sounds like heaven and your climate is good, what about the people?:biggrin2:

awww sweety

another reason to hate PE

You're sooooo right! :roftl:

oh no !!!

poor you, do you have any ideas...?

was it a precious one?..if it's on a contract , you can report it as stolen and you get another one...

I have absolutely no idea who could have taken it.. I was quite busy with paying attention to the teacher.. :mf_rosetinted: It was quite precious.. I didn't have a contract though.. :thumbdown: Lets hope "she" will bring it back.. :tears: What if she'll read all the text messages I've sent to my boyfriend.. :blink:

I love sun..:blink:

Heay.. send me your sun than you can have my rain..:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

OH what a wonderful TRADE!!!!! I would gladly do it in a minute! NO HESITATION~~~~ I L-O-V-E the dark cloudy rainy days... they are the BEST!!!

You're sooooo right! :roftl:

I have absolutely no idea who could have taken it.. I was quite busy with paying attention to the teacher.. :mf_rosetinted: It was quite precious.. I didn't have a contract though.. :thumbdown: Lets hope "she" will bring it back.. :tears: What if she'll read all the text messages I've sent to my boyfriend.. :blink:

i'm really sorry for you...if she reads all the messages which she probably will, then she will guess that it is pretty special to you and she might return it...

but have you looked everywhere?

OH what a wonderful TRADE!!!!! I would gladly do it in a minute! NO HESITATION~~~~ I L-O-V-E the dark cloudy rainy days... they are the BEST!!!

really ???

then you should settle in england or even better scotland, then you get some stormy days as well , or, if you love a lot of rain, maybe wales...

i've never been to the states but everyone tells me so....i must go there soon cause it sounds like heaven and your climate is good, what about the people?:biggrin2:

I dunno, it sure is NOT heaven to me. So, maybe I am the wrong one to ask... I MUCH prefer dark weather so..... the climate is great, to most people.... LOL

The People, oh NO! Not the nicest in the world, that is for sure!!!!!