Yo MIKA! Indulge Us Just an Eensie Weensie Bit

Suzy

maybe he already is on the mfc but under a different name, now he can read everything people are saying without them knowing they are talking to mika 'nd maybe talk to people without getting mails like I LÖVE U MARRY Me!! etc etc:blush-anim-cl:

maybe he even reads this!!:shocked:

MIKA I LO.,*shuts her mouth*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he already is on the mfc but under a different name, now he can read everything people are saying without them knowing they are talking to mika 'nd maybe talk to people without getting mails like I LÖVE U MARRY Me!! etc etc:blush-anim-cl:

maybe he even reads this!!:shocked:

MIKA I LO.,*shuts her mouth*

you mean it is possible that i have already knitted into Mika's direction? :shocked:

you mean it is possible that i have already knitted into Mika's direction? :shocked:

:naughty: yes

if i was him, i would do that just talk to people 'nd see how they respond to you, cause if he would say he was mika everyone would only be nice to him (not that you can be angy at him:wub2: ) but you know what i mean:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: yes

if i was him, i would do that just talk to people 'nd see how they respond to you, cause if he would say he was mika everyone would only be nice to him (not that you can be angy at him:wub2: ) but you know what i mean:blush-anim-cl:

yes and if i come to think about it...it's cool. just chatting with Mika, the boy next door/next pc :wub2:

i was just thinking. if someone came on here and proclaimed themselves to be mika, would we really believe them???

i mean, i could be mika, but if i told you i was would you believe me???

cause i am, or am i???

see, i dont even know whether im mika or not:shocked:

i was just thinking. if someone came on here and proclaimed themselves to be mika, would we really believe them???

i mean, i could be mika, but if i told you i was would you believe me???

cause i am, or am i???

see, i dont even know whether im mika or not:shocked:

No, because mika wouldn't be fooish enough to tip the hat!lol

lolm i noticed them in a huddle while i drove past a farm one day:roftl:

my mom tourches me with them cause once we were driving through the middle of a neighborhood and she pointed out the window and yelled "COW!!!!"

and, of course, i looked up. i dont know why, i knew there wasnt a cow.

she wont stop making fun of me though.:no: stupid cows:thumbdown:

my mom tourches me with them cause once we were driving through the middle of a neighborhood and she pointed out the window and yelled "COW!!!!"

lol, they probably took control of her mind and forced her to say that lol,

iconator413880f8f6ffd53uw6.jpg

i know...I mean but it's too darn funny!

That must be the strangest story I ever heard (until the release of my autobiography anyway!) Would be hilarious if Mika came on here, after hours of deliberation and debates with his guys on whether it would be a good idea, posted saying hey guys, little treat for ya, and we all responded with "yeah, whatever, loser, get lost and stop pretending to be Mika!". He'd probably sit there, scream "MAIS NON!" (I saw him say that today on youtube and it made me laugh - little in joke with my uni friends!) , burst into tears, and write a song about it!

That must be the strangest story I ever heard (until the release of my autobiography anyway!) Would be hilarious if Mika came on here, after hours of deliberation and debates with his guys on whether it would be a good idea, posted saying hey guys, little treat for ya, and we all responded with "yeah, whatever, loser, get lost and stop pretending to be Mika!". He'd probably sit there, scream "MAIS NON!" (I saw him say that today on youtube and it made me laugh - little in joke with my uni friends!) , burst into tears, and write a song about it!

that could be a good song

"why oh why dont those mfc girls believe me?

they asked for me to come

but now that im here, they left me

called me a loser now im done":sad:

*sigh* poor mika:no:

(Before you read this i openly admit to being a complete geek)

Mica isnt going to talk though and even if he does he would be annoymous - you would eat the poor guy alive.

I mean there are currently 2847 members with 0 posts.

So 2847 possible accounts that the band could be even if they did talk.

There are 6716 members on this forum - could be any of them and unless your crazy enough to start going through each one - your out of luck kids.