Spreading the Mika Love and moving closer to total world domination

HollyD

OMG....

I am SO HAPPY today! I have spread the MIKA love e-v-e-n more than on a 'normal day' ..... and it feels SO good. So far today alone I have made OVER 100 people aware of WHO Mika is. First at the hair salon today.... I turned them all onto him, and they even let me play Life in Cartoon Motion for the 3 hours that I was in there getting my hair done. And then I passed out a couple of Mika's CD's to some very interested new fans!!!!!!!

Then when I got back to work.... my Mika Mail came....THANK YOU KATA!!!!!!!

And everyone here was so curious, I shared my goodies all the way from Denmark and everyone questioned... so, I got to tell them about Mika and they all went to my website to see WHO Mika is.....and every single person well, GIRLS- said that MIKA is very good looking!!!! :)

Mika got several new fans today and maybe just maybe they will join us here on the MFC soon! It feels so good to spread the MIKA LOVE!!!!!

EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: nice!

much better than me, i play mika so much that everyone starts to hate him:boxed: at least thats wat they say, maybe they all are secret mika admirers:biggrin2:

HAHAHA! SAME HERE! But I KNOW they secretly love him. They claim they hate him, but I've surprised them humming 'Love today' and 'Grace Kelly' more than once.

AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, HOLLYD! You are a true Mika fan. I'm sure we'll have new members pretty soon. I'm trying to spread his music as well, but I'm not as successful as you. Great job! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: nice!

much better than me, i play mika so much that everyone starts to hate him:boxed: at least thats wat they say, maybe they all are secret mika admirers:biggrin2:

That happens to me ALOT too especially being in America!!!! But, I only focus on the positive experiences.... and today was extremely positive!!!!! I told everyone ALL about Mika and he gained more fans that critics today!!!!!

yay for holly!!!!! i just turned my best friend on to him....well not musically...yet. that's for tomorrow.

she watched "what perez sez" and she told me that mika was the most adorable person she's ever seen. and today i got her to watch the roxercise interview, and she loved it too! her favorite part is the groupie part, which is my favorite part too! i just used the word "part" a lot! tomorrow we're visiting our high school, we graduated last year, and they re-did the school already. and it's a 20 minute drive my my house to the school, so we can get the whole LICM in 2 trips. she's the first official conversion i've made. and there are more to come!

a friend of mine said'' i'm going to the mikafanclub 'nd tell them you are totally obsessed with mika, it's not normal you can't stop telling about him for 5 minuts!

i was like; well...they will be suprised...not:naughty:

I know! Everyone who is around me ALL of the time, is so sick of MIKA and me! LMAO!!!! They are like don't you ever talk about anything else? And it is FUNNY cause ANYTHING that you could possibly say makes me think of Mika in one way or anither!!!!!! I can reference him in anything..... I think we all can!!!!!!

Either you LOVE him or you HATE him there is no in between!!!!!