Mika at School

soon-to-bemrs.penniman

sooo......

i have Mika stickers (from the lollipops at GMA) all over my school stuff. Folders, binders, glasses case etc. i've drawn big girl and lollipop girl on my art portfolio. i have pics of mika in my locker and soon i'll put up some 'LICM' lyrics.

im also known to doodle 'mika' all over my worksheets and on my hand.:bleh:

and everyday i get asked "what/who's Mika?" (they pronounce it correctly 90% of the time. that surprises me:bleh: )

and i don't want to freak them out by responding with "OMG!!! HE'S THE BEST ARTIST EVERRRR!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: "

(i also have the 'LICM' booklet in my folder for these situations.)

i usually answer with "oh. he's an artist. He's REALLY talented. you should google him:mf_rosetinted: "

i know this isn't the best Mika introduction but i can't sum up mika's music in a couple of words

sooo...what do you suggest?

Thanks! :original:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh gawd, today i worte mika on my eraser, and doodled his LiCM designs on it, and i got ridiculed by my friends when someone asked who he is, they were like he has a high-pictched voice and sounds like a mouse and stuff, and i went all mad and angry,

the other day a girl pronounced his name wrong, when i was singing big girl, and i almost died cause i was all furious and red......yeah i have issues

I also doodle Mrs.Penniman and I heart mika and such in my agenda...it's crazy my love for him

i usually answer with "oh. he's an artist. He's REALLY talented. you should google him:mf_rosetinted: "

That's pretty similar to the answer I usually give. I don't want to go crazy and scare anyone when they ask about Mika! I would never be like, "HERE! LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW! IT'S AMAZING!...." As long as you're entergetic and genuine about it, maybe people will then be interested and intrigued enough to look him up. I'm not the kind of person that forces the music I like down people's throats, but that's just me :bleh:

oh gawd, today i worte mika on my eraser, and doodled his LiCM designs on it, and i got ridiculed by my friends when someone asked who he is, they were like he has a high-pictched voice and sounds like a mouse and stuff, and i went all mad and angry,

the other day a girl pronounced his name wrong, when i was singing big girl, and i almost died cause i was all furious and red......yeah i have issues

I also doodle Mrs.Penniman and I heart mika and such in my agenda...it's crazy my love for him

lol

cute.

i took a test today, and i wrote 'MIKA' in block letters all over the back and my teacher saw it.

she smiled knowingly.

she probably thinks mika is my latest crush or smth.:naughty:

I think you're doing it right...I mean if they're interested, they will check him around and see how great he is! :biggrin2: so just let them find that out on their own! I know they will!:wink2:

ok. thanks.

i still don't think 'oh he's a great artist' does him or his music justice.:naughty: i can't summarize his music. they often ask what genre of music he does and im usually baffled. but i guess it's pop.

but i agree, if they wanna know they'll find out :biggrin2::wink2:

That's pretty similar to the answer I usually give. I don't want to go crazy and scare anyone when they ask about Mika! I would never be like, "HERE! LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW! IT'S AMAZING!...." As long as you're entergetic and genuine about it, maybe people will then be interested and intrigued enough to look him up. I'm not the kind of person that forces the music I like down people's throats, but that's just me :bleh:

k.

thanks hollis.:wink2:

lol, on my first day of school, we took a get to know me thing and it had like what do you enjoy doing and i put listening to mika and like who's your favourite singer and i put mika, and like what's your hobby and i put listening to mika and more stuff like that...lol, he probs thinks i'm insane, i don't think he knows who he is, just that i love him...lol, he likes canadian singers

no suggestions?:blink:

Aww yeah i spend like all the clases writing lyrics and sutff and have it on my binder, my backpack and stuff like today I was drawing a lollipop poster and my best friend look at me with a face of WHAT !:shocked: SUCKING TO HARD ON UR LOLLIPOP ? :boxed: LOL Then i explain him

lol, on my first day of school, we took a get to know me thing and it had like what do you enjoy doing and i put listening to mika and like who's your favourite singer and i put mika, and like what's your hobby and i put listening to mika and more stuff like that...lol, he probs thinks i'm insane, i don't think he knows who he is, just that i love him...lol, he likes canadian singers

:lmfao:

that's cute.:naughty:

:lmfao:

that's cute.:naughty:

lol, i'm so obsessed! And today someone was like she sucks and pointed to my friend, and then my friend was like on what(nasty, we just ignore himlol) And i started singing "on your lollipop oh love's goona get cha down say love say love" and i continued for ever:roftl:

Well, here in Argentina Mika has become "famous" no more than two months ago. So when I get asked, "Who's Mika?" I can't help but babble EVERYTHING I know about him :naughty: It's kiiind of freaky and they just stare at me like :blink:

LOL :) It's the same here, I can't just say SOME stuff ! Good luck on finding a summary :P

Well, here in Argentina Mika has become "famous" no more than two months ago. So when I get asked, "Who's Mika?" I can't help but babble EVERYTHING I know about him :naughty: It's kiiind of freaky and they just stare at me like :blink:

LOL :) It's the same here, I can't just say SOME stuff ! Good luck on finding a summary :P

i do the same!! but i control myself most of the time.:wink2::bleh:

thanks!

omg! Do you have any stories?????:biggrin2:

no.

well my friends always send me pics of Mika and they write "I <3 mika!!" all over my papers but that's about it.

:wink2:

i do the same!! but i control myself most of the time.:wink2::bleh:

thanks!

no.

well my friends always send me pics of Mika and they write "I <3 mika!!" all over my papers but that's about it.

:wink2:

you see, MIKA madness is insane at my workplace. I am obsessed with him which is really funny considering I am 35 and a health professional...

My assistant noticed that I was extra giggly the last few weeks and extra happy! I said I feel happy and started reciting the whole "LOVE TODAY" song...and then continuing on with Relax...she thinks I am crazy....Mikalife..you are converting all of Vancouver! I am converting all of Victoria! also before choir dress rehearsal a few weeks ago I told my friend

Natasha about my piano playing MIKA will hear later on this winter...sigh..

and she got so excited and we jumped up and down and hugged and giggled and screamed! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! like we were 5! well me 35 and she 50. Its so cute! so you take over your territory and I have mine and we will dominate the west coast before long! Calicojasmine and Stormyweather need to get on this too! WOOOOT!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :bleh:

lol, i'm so obsessed! And today someone was like she sucks and pointed to my friend, and then my friend was like on what(nasty, we just ignore himlol) And i started singing "on your lollipop oh love's goona get cha down say love say love" and i continued for ever:roftl:

oops did I get the wrong city?? well convert whatever area you have!

I am losing track of my westcoasters and mix Canadians up now.

teehee:bleh: :bleh::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

This is sort of random, but how cool would it be if they had a MFC school? Everyone would be friends and it would be such a happy, Mika-filled place.....if only, if only......

I love your randomness! I would love to go to school with all my MFC buddies...what a magical world it would be...