Mika at School

soon-to-bemrs.penniman

I love your randomness! I would love to go to school with all my MFC buddies...what a magical world it would be...

Awww thanks :biggrin2:

We would get Mika holidays off, but I guess I wouldn't want any time out of school if it were a MFC school.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt want to start a whole new thread for what I'm about to write, so ill just say it here!!!!!!!!

At a Pep Rally at my school, our school DANCE TEAM did a dance to.........

LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha it was awesome!!! I got some of it on video with my phone! here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_3EoaV5A-I :roll1: ENJOY!!

This is sort of random, but how cool would it be if they had a MFC school? Everyone would be friends and it would be such a happy, Mika-filled place.....if only, if only......

ooo, and we could take field trips all the time to Mika Concerts!!!!

That would be so cool!

I didnt want to start a whole new thread for what I'm about to write, so ill just say it here!!!!!!!!

LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha it was awesome!!! I got some of it on video with my phone! here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_3EoaV5A-I :roll1: ENJOY!!

gah, i want to be therre!!

maybe i could convince my class to play a Mika song at a pep assembly in the future...

one of the people involved in those types of things is a Mika Fan!!

I'll talk to her.

This is sort of random, but how cool would it be if they had a MFC school? Everyone would be friends and it would be such a happy, Mika-filled place.....if only, if only......

Awwwww I know !!!! I would love that MIKA would be the teacher :biggrin2: You all girls know il be the teacher favorite student :mf_lustslow::wub2:

:shocked:

that's awesome!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

wish my school would let me do that:sneaky2:

LOL il like to become Mika that way I can see Mika all day !!!!! and hear him all dayy hehe that was the weirdest tough ever !!!

that;s interesting. If I was Mika I would sing in the shower just to hear myself...lol, and i'd take alot of pics of myself just to look at me, and stare at myself all day...wow this is a weird thought

that;s interesting. If I was Mika I would sing in the shower just to hear myself...lol, and i'd take alot of pics of myself just to look at me, and stare at myself all day...wow this is a weird thought

I know right !!!!! but like its so true!!!!

I know right !!!!! but like its so true!!!!

totally, I'd find it hard not to kiss myself, lol, but then again, alot of people find themselves ugly...I wonder if he finds himself ugly...jeez that'd be hard

my mom and i had a thought...what's mika's favourite mika song? That'd be an interesting question for him to answer

totally, I'd find it hard not to kiss myself, lol, but then again, alot of people find themselves ugly...I wonder if he finds himself ugly...jeez that'd be hard

my mom and i had a thought...what's mika's favourite mika song? That'd be an interesting question for him to answer

Oh is ur mom a mika fan ?

Oh is ur mom a mika fan ?

I think she might be slowly becoming one because first of all, she loves queen! She sings bohemian rhapsody like 100 times a day and made us go to see 'we will rock you', and i sing mika everyday and she gets some of it in her head just from my awful singing. And today I went to Home depot and my dad went in as her and I stayed in the car and I forced her to listen to stuck in the middle she was all can we listen to grace kell? and i was like, NO! we have to get you to know other songs then that song, and then she was like awww, and i laughed so hard.

I think she might be slowly becoming one because first of all, she loves queen! She sings bohemian rhapsody like 100 times a day and made us go to see 'we will rock you', and i sing mika everyday and she gets some of it in her head just from my awful singing. And today I went to Home depot and my dad went in as her and I stayed in the car and I forced her to listen to stuck in the middle she was all can we listen to grace kell? and i was like, NO! we have to get you to know other songs then that song, and then she was like awww, and i laughed so hard.

Awww cool cool my mom is such a big MIKA FAN :D hehe I made him a Mika fan she said lisenting to him everyday just make my day happy :biggrin2:

The only way that I would want to be Mika is if I were me first, and then magically was placed in his body. Because if I were Mika from the beginning, looking at yourself naked would be nothing, because you've seen it your entire life, but er... :wub2:

Okay, I'll leave now. :roftl:

The only way that I would want to be Mika is if I were me first, and then magically was placed in his body. Because if I were Mika from the beginning, looking at yourself naked would be nothing, because you've seen it your entire life, but er... :wub2:

LOLOLOL EXACTLY I FELT THE SAME WAY JUST DIDNT GOT THE GOUTS LOL!!!

Awww cool cool my mom is such a big MIKA FAN :D hehe I made him a Mika fan she said lisenting to him everyday just make my day happy :biggrin2:

aww that's awesome, my mom doesn't really like new artsists but the ones from her day, lol the rolling stones, the beatles, she likes michael buble, and like queen, and uh *calls mom to ask her*more lol

lol, uh okay