MIKA music on U.S.A. commercial

Haley & Megan Meyer

Hello all!!!!! Me and my sister were watching television tonight in the u.s. and the new NBC shows are coming next week so NBC has a commercial for the previews and guess whose voice was in the background??????????

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Singing LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't believe it!!!! It was so great to hear him. I got butterfiles in my stomach. We remember when he sang on another commercial earlier this year for a cell phone comercial and they had him sing LOVE TODAY.

Just thought we would share this with you all and if anyone else in the u.s.a. has heard it?

LOVE LOVE Megan and Haley

:shocked:

that is AWESOME!!!!:woot_jump::toot:

my tv will be tuned to NBC from now on:naughty: :bleh:

thanks for posting!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? :blink:

Yeah, I don't know about everyone else but I hear Love Today on a lot of commercials or during shows, especially the beginning, with the doom da da di, or whatever. Mostly commercials for shows or like what's playing that night (like on MTV does).

Speaking of Mika on shows, Grace Kelly was playing in the background on Last Comic Standing when they were going through the rejects. That's like the third time I've heard it played behind a montage of rejects. haha.

Yeah, we remember that too, with the last comic standing thing. What really kind of ticks me off though:sneaky2: , is that the commercial "people" always just use what they think is the "best" part of his songs. They chop it up all over the place. I think I remeber Grace Kelly playing on So You Think You can Dance too, like a reject thing also. I wonder why they always use it for that sort of thing. Oh well, only us Mika fans seem to notice that stuff.:thumb_yello:

Now, we have heard him everywhere. I knew that he was popular in the U.S. but maybe he is becoming more and more popular!:wub2:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Probably because he sings, "Why don't you like me, why don't you like me without making me try..." :)

Yeah, I get it. :wink2:

So, I was looking at the new questions on Yahoo Answers and this one came up and I thought it was interesting:

What was that song on last comic standing 9/19 sounded like Queen but isn't?

It was played during the Ant montage on last night's episode. It's not Queen, but a new band and the guy singing reminds me of Freddy Mercury.

Of course, I told him it was Mika and that he gets the Freddie comparison a lot. :naughty:

Me and my sister share a cell phone and we have two Mika ringtones Love Today and Grace Kelly (We have Love Today on the cell now) and on Monday we were in a computer class college course (we're 21 twins) and forgot to turn the cell phone off and it rang in class. It's not supposed to ring in class so my sister said sorry to the teacher and turned it off. But it was so cool hearing Love Today in class and having everybody hearing that we love love Mika. Just thought we would share this with all of us MFC'ers.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Me and my sister share a cell phone and we have two Mika ringtones Love Today and Grace Kelly (We have Love Today on the cell now) and on Monday we were in a computer class college course (we're 21 twins) and forgot to turn the cell phone off and it rang in class. It's not supposed to ring in class so my sister said sorry to the teacher and turned it off. But it was so cool hearing Love Today in class and having everybody hearing that we love love Mika. Just thought we would share this with all of us MFC'ers.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

The Meyer Twins

i LOVE it when that happens to me lol but it's kind of embarassing when mika's laugh goes off :naughty: ooo you're a twin too!! :thumb_yello: i haven't been able to find one until now :biggrin2: my twin sister cassie is norwalk174twin on here but she doesn't get on much

Hello all!!!!! Me and my sister were watching television tonight in the u.s. and the new NBC shows are coming next week so NBC has a commercial for the previews and guess whose voice was in the background??????????

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Singing LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't believe it!!!! It was so great to hear him. I got butterfiles in my stomach. We remember when he sang on another commercial earlier this year for a cell phone comercial and they had him sing LOVE TODAY.

Just thought we would share this with you all and if anyone else in the u.s.a. has heard it?

LOVE LOVE Megan and Haley

When was this?? I was watching NBC today during Deal or No Deal, was it then? I can't believe I didn't notice if it was. But, YAY for Mika!

OMG HollyD, me and my sister were watching The Biggest Loser too. Maybe we watched the same commercial last night? It was so great to hear his voice and I remember saying "It's Mika! It's Mika!":mf_lustslow: :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Love Love The Meyer Twins

YES..... I am SURE we saw the same commercial..... I was freakin' it was so awesome!!!!! I Love Love MIKA!!!!!!