Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

i think i can conjure up that much, i should have it! dont worry ill pay you right when i get there, but i have to be a bit secretive from my dad, so i might pay when we get into the GA section??:naughty:

hahaha ok. What time are you getting there?

and why do you have to be secretive?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha ok. What time are you getting there?

and why do you have to be secretive?

because we already paid like $69 for ours and then if he sees me paying 40 more, he'll be like, are you serious??? your going to waste my money on the ticket i got? and ill be like uhhh and then he will get all mad at me and then itll just be drama and ish with the two of us so i would rather not, ill just be like dad im going in GA and your at the mezzanine, ok? so yeah...hopefully it works out

oh yeah i should be getting there around 330-4ish

because we already paid like $69 for ours and then if he sees me paying 40 more, he'll be like, are you serious??? your going to waste my money on the ticket i got? and ill be like uhhh and then he will get all mad at me and then itll just be drama and ish with the two of us so i would rather not, ill just be like dad im going in GA and your at the mezzanine, ok? so yeah...hopefully it works out

oh yeah i should be getting there around 330-4ish

who don't you try selling yours?

well isnt it too late? i mean its already in 3 DAYS!!! lol

well i guess ill just call up the place i got it from and see if i can get a refund, hopefully

This is when people gets desperate! You should go on the "extra ticket thread" and say what you have and see if anyone wants it:wink2:

well... how would i sell it? will there be people desperate in line to get tickets???

well isnt it too late? i mean its already in 3 DAYS!!! lol

well i guess ill just call up the place i got it from and see if i can get a refund, hopefully

Sivan has been asking for an extra ticket! tell her! :naughty:

O M G MONDAY!

YAY!

Ahaha I have winter formal tomorrow.

oh with the british fellow?

have fuuuuuuunnnnnn :das: