Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hi!!! You're from california!!! haha... :blush-anim-cl:

Hi! how are you? :flowers2:

i sort of am gonna go to sleep right now, but ill talk to you tomorrow!! :huglove: im vanessa by the way :P:roll1:

Hi Vanessa!!!:biggrin2:

Sorry I'm getting back so late...

I'm doing very well! How are you? I hope you had some nice Mika dreams...:das:

Hi Vanessa!!!:biggrin2:

Sorry I'm getting back so late...

I'm doing very well! How are you? I hope you had some nice Mika dreams...:das:

Hellooooo!

haha thats alright

I'm good thanks!!

Oh hmmhmm yes :das: yummy yummy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was sunny today :]

Yes it was!! But its cold now :(

but im wearing a jacket! so thats good...

Hi!! How're you feeling?? :flowers2:

Lol! I'd totally love to live in a box on the beach...may i join you?

Ahahahahahhaa. That would be fun...yet mildly dangerous. There are some cottages right on the beach near where I live! Lol...it's like an upgraded box. Haha.

I'd settle for where I live...about a 10 minute drive to the beach :blush-anim-cl: eeeeeeee I wuv where I live :roftl:

Ahahahahahhaa. That would be fun...yet mildly dangerous. There are some cottages right on the beach near where I live! Lol...it's like an upgraded box. Haha.

I'd settle for where I live...about a 10 minute drive to the beach :blush-anim-cl: eeeeeeee I wuv where I live :roftl:

Yeaaah, I live about 20 minutes away from it? I think? I'm just happy to live near it and not Kansas or something.:naughty:

Yeaaah, I live about 20 minutes away from it? I think? I'm just happy to live near it and not Kansas or something.:naughty:

Oooh cool! It's fun being in a beach community, even though I rarely go to the beach.

Gah I would hate living anywhere landlocked! That's why I'm being really picky looking at Universities. I'm like "Coastal California or the Coast of the East Coast please" hahaha.

Gah I would hate living anywhere landlocked! That's why I'm being really picky looking at Universities. I'm like "Coastal California or the Coast of the East Coast please" hahaha.

Pfff. I'm about a 14 hour drive from the coast. :tears:

I first laid eyes on the ocean when I was 22. Now, I'm obsessed with it.

Lol! I'd totally love to live in a box on the beach...may i join you?

Hell yes! I'll even upgrade to a refrigerator box, so we won't be too crowded. :naughty:

Haha...I used to play in those...I drew wallpaper with crayons...

must've been very home-y

lol...

today was sunny!! when i came back it was all dark and moody and now it feels like home again...i still cant get india outta my head though, oh how i wish i could wake up tomorrow...and be in india, that would be amazing

anywhoo whats been going on here?