Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

omgosh, i went back to my old elementary school and i realized how small everything was and how like old i have gotten, i miss those days...you guys should try it...its like the weirdest experience ever (maybe only for me), findingmywords, if you went to your elementary school, do you get what im talking bout?

yeah! but im going tomorrow so then ill know haha.

But yeah!!! I went about 2 months ago, and its alll soooo small!!! its crazzyy! It all seemed so big when i was like 5 and 8!!! and the lunch tables area is so small and the center was just soooo small!!!! I didnt realize how small it was!! I'm so excited to see all the little kids and my old teachers!!! I wonder if they'll remember me hahah. psschchch they better

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! but im going tomorrow so then ill know haha.

But yeah!!! I went about 2 months ago, and its alll soooo small!!! its crazzyy! It all seemed so big when i was like 5 and 8!!! and the lunch tables area is so small and the center was just soooo small!!!! I didnt realize how small it was!! I'm so excited to see all the little kids and my old teachers!!! I wonder if they'll remember me hahah. psschchch they better

im glad im not the only one with that experience, its not gratifying its just like omgosh my perception of the memories have changed...

omgosh(random arya moment) i went to my 6th grade teacher and he remembered exactly who i was and the first words he said to me were WOW, you loook olddd and i was like really??

i guess theyll remember the little baby kid version of you? lol, it must be weird for people like them to see their students go from like 5-9 all and then skip in-between years and go all the way to 16-18!

ooo no thats on the 26th haha. the one tomorrow is at Amanda's school, and im too lazy to go. So on the 26th im gonna go to the one at my school. which dana is going to win.

mmmhhhhmmm amanda. we'll see about that...

we have minimum day tomorrow so my team is gonna be in extra high spirits, so we'll go easy on you.

Riiight, so minimum day is the excuse you'll use when Dana LOSES!!!

Hahaha it was funny today on the bus on the way back to my school from Laguna Hills (where we played), everyone was teasing me about Mika because the theme of our homecoming dance is "CdM Remix" so each grade level is assigned a different type of music and you have to dress like it. My grade is "rock" so dressing like Mika wouldn't really work out but the tennis team thinks that I should dress up as him and go to the dance which is weird because not many girls will be wearing bright blue skinny jeans ahaha. :biggrin2:

Hahaha it was funny today on the bus on the way back to my school from Laguna Hills (where we played), everyone was teasing me about Mika because the theme of our homecoming dance is "CdM Remix" so each grade level is assigned a different type of music and you have to dress like it. My grade is "rock" so dressing like Mika wouldn't really work out but the tennis team thinks that I should dress up as him and go to the dance which is weird because not many girls will be wearing bright blue skinny jeans ahaha. :biggrin2:

Well some people consider him "rock" so you should go as him. You must!

Well some people consider him "rock" so you should go as him. You must!

I suppose it would be funny, but wouldn't it be weird for me to go to a dance in trousers? :)

UGH today has been terrible! I am sooo tired and I haven't even finished my homework because at tennis today my friend told me something about this one boy and it's soooooo FUNNY so it's been on my mind, distracting me, and I get really easy distracted so it takes me forever to do homework aaaaaaahhhhhhh :shocked:

I suppose it would be funny, but wouldn't it be weird for me to go to a dance in trousers? :)

UGH today has been terrible! I am sooo tired and I haven't even finished my homework because at tennis today my friend told me something about this one boy and it's soooooo FUNNY so it's been on my mind, distracting me, and I get really easy distracted so it takes me forever to do homework aaaaaaahhhhhhh :shocked:

No, go in trousers, who cares? Do it for MFC! hahaha

Good luck with that homework. I've been absent for 2 days because I'm sick so I'm gonna have to make up crap...

Why would minimum day be an excuse to lose? i never said that. It makes no sense to say "I lost because I had minimum day."

minimum day would make me win. and thats exactly what our team is gonna do. win.

No, go in trousers, who cares? Do it for MFC! hahaha

Good luck with that homework. I've been absent for 2 days because I'm sick so I'm gonna have to make up crap...

awww nono!! are you better yet? is your jaw and lip okay!!! aim.

aww! staying home :naughty:

well im glad your jaws ok! but now you have a cold :(

but you get to stay home! :)

But your sick:(

O well!

haha im glad your alright. wats up?

Haaha thanks. Nothing I guess haha, you?

Haaha thanks. Nothing I guess haha, you?

notheeenn. I had minimum day so after school i went to my elementary and middle school and visited my old teachers. it was awesome! haha. all the little baby kids were staring at us in shock. :shocked: it was fun!

and now I'm looking at Twilight stuff coz the director and 2 other people who are working on the movie, just visited forks, and they say that more than half of the movie will be filmed there!! and they'll film at the actual forks high school!!! haha. im gonna post it in the twilight thread.

notheeenn. I had minimum day so after school i went to my elementary and middle school and visited my old teachers. it was awesome! haha. all the little baby kids were staring at us in shock. :shocked: it was fun!

and now I'm looking at Twilight stuff coz the director and 2 other people who are working on the movie, just visited forks, and they say that more than half of the movie will be filmed there!! and they'll film at the actual forks high school!!! haha. im gonna post it in the twilight thread.

Oh how cool!!!!

I can't wait for it to come out!!!

:bleh:

haha i was just trying to make my school look better. I really had no idea if my school tennis was good or not. i dont really care.

congrats!!!

RIGHT Hahaha. Your school is the only team that beat us last year so it was our biggest competition. The singles players were really good, and the doubles, well not so much. So we lost 3 singles and 1 doubles. The match that I lost was 6-7 and I almost died. And during my second match my friend yelled out "GO MIKA!" It was so funny haha. :roftl:

RIGHT Hahaha. Your school is the only team that beat us last year so it was our biggest competition. The singles players were really good, and the doubles, well not so much. So we lost 3 singles and 1 doubles. The match that I lost was 6-7 and I almost died. And during my second match my friend yelled out "GO MIKA!" It was so funny haha. :roftl:

:roftl:

hahaha. so you admit that our team is good?

Suuuuuure. Hahaha October 26th! YAY! It will be awesome. I think it's a Friday so that's kinda weird but oh well at least I won't have to sit there doing homework in between matches.

hahah Im so EXCITED! haha. we have to hang out soon too! its gonna be amazing. You'll finally be able to see how insanely crazy i am. seriously. :bleh: