Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

hahah now im even more excited to meet you and hear your accento!!

uhhh huh of course you are. and who did you play? Coz they must have been the worst tennis players on the face of the earth to be beaten by you...

o did you hear? a girl at my school died. its so sad... absolutely terrible :tears:

Mi accento...si...

We played Beckman, I know they are bad but we will still beat your team.

Oh my goodness, how old was she??? That's so upsetting :tears:

A boy who graduated from my school in the class of 07 just took his own life...it's horrible. :tears:

I hate you! Lucky a**! I wish I lived there/was born there/had family there! haha

Ehehe. All of my family lives there cept for mi y mis padres.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...that's horrible...:blink:

if you dont mind me asking, how?

:tears:

Yesterday at a cross country meet, she was running and she passed out. She had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. She died there. She was, from what ive heard, dehydrated, and she also had heart problems before that. Today was a weird, sad day. the whole school (about 3,500 people) was affected. It was noticeably a lot quieter. and tons of people were crying and made shirts in memory of her. the news were at the school and everything. (BTW AMANDA watch and check channel 4, 7, and 11)

But it was absolutely horrible. I started crying and i didnt even know her.

So yeah. I just feel so horrible for her family. I just hope she saw her parents and brother before it happened. She prolly went straight to the CC meet right after school.

:tears: :tears:

she was just a freshman

Yesterday at a cross country meet, she was running and she passed out. She had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. She died there. She was, from what ive heard, dehydrated, and she also had heart problems before that. Today was a weird, sad day. the whole school (about 3,500 people) was affected. It was noticeably a lot quieter. and tons of people were crying and made shirts in memory of her. the news were at the school and everything. (BTW AMANDA watch and check channel 4, 7, and 11)

But it was absolutely horrible. I started crying and i didnt even know her.

So yeah. I just feel so horrible for her family. I just hope she saw her parents and brother before it happened. She prolly went straight to the CC meet right after school.

:tears: :tears:

she was just a freshman

Oh my goodness, that's so tragic :( It's similar situation to the boy who passed away at summer football training a few years ago. Sometimes when people have breathing/heart troubles they can push themselves too far. But that's absolutely awful! I'm going to watch channel 11 now, but it's already made me really sad :(

Ugh it's terrible. I bet school today was awful. School for me was awful on Monday because the principle made an announcement about the boy who died and she started crying. I never met the boy but it made me depressed :(

I know. Its just so sad. And she went to my elementary school with me and stuff. Its just hard to think that it actually happened. Its just so unexpected. I feel so sooo sad and dreadful for the family.. I just can't imagine what they're going through...