Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For reals? :tears:

Let me guess......you're gonna be in England aren't you? :sneaky2:

Yes, I'm going to stay with my Grandparents for Christmas. Who knows, maybe I'll even see Mika! Hahaha. We leave on the 21st of December so yeah

I guess I'm going to miss out on Disney day :thumbdown:

:shocked: Shizzzzzz

I know. It's ridiculous. And that's the price for one park. If you want to go between disney and ca adventure it's like even more RIDICULOUS!

Yes, I'm going to stay with my Grandparents for Christmas. Who knows, maybe I'll even see Mika! Hahaha. We leave on the 21st of December so yeah

TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I know. It's ridiculous. And that's the price for one park. If you want to go between disney and ca adventure it's like even more RIDICULOUS!

Stupid theme parks

well lets go to the spectrum instead sooner, so that everyone can come!!! Its not that far from everyone!!! how far are you from the spectrum amanda?

OMG GUYS!!!! guesssss whaatttt???

ok. so on you tube on lots of mika videos, theres someone who comments on them, and their name is trecool789 or something. And ALSO on some videos of Dana Hills High School events, she's commented on the too! so i sent her a message asking her if she goes to dana and she said yeah!!!! And she says she loves MIKA!!!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN MORE AMAZING!!?? shes OBSESSED with him ( and her friends are too. they make a pro/con list of him at lunch. and thats pretty big considering its coming from someone from my school) AND SHE WENT TO THE LA AVALON CONCERT!!!!!!! shes a junior and she goes to dana!!! ahhhhhhh!! hhahahha im so like stunned guys. this is crazy. i never expected to have someone else obsessed with mika at my school!!

AAAHHHHHH!!!

TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

You can hide in my luggage hahaha. Then you can randomly appear when my mum unpacks and she'll be like "WHAT, WHO, AHHH!" and you can say "It's ok, I love Mika" then my grandparents will cook us a yummy (yet unhealthy) British dinner, the end.

Stupid theme parks

I know. It's like capitalism to the extreme. UGH capitalism reminds me of school! NOOOO! I hate school this year because I have a B in one of my classes and it's killed my soul :thumbdown:

I know. It's like capitalism to the extreme. UGH capitalism reminds me of school! NOOOO! I hate school this year because I have a B in one of my classes and it's killed my soul :thumbdown:

a B?

omg amanda. thats horrible. haha

I have... an A :shocked:

no but seriously. thats good for me haha. Im a B/C student. and always with 1 or 2 A's. mostly haha.

well lets go to the spectrum instead sooner, so that everyone can come!!! Its not that far from everyone!!! how far are you from the spectrum amanda?

ok. so on you tube on lots of mika videos, theres someone who comments on them, and their name is trecool789 or something. And ALSO on some videos of Dana Hills High School events, she's commented on the too! so i sent her a message asking her if she goes to dana and she said yeah!!!! And she says she loves MIKA!!!!!

AND YOU KNOW WHATS EVEN MORE AMAZING!!?? shes OBSESSED with him ( and her friends are too. they make a pro/con list of him at lunch. and thats pretty big considering its coming from someone from my school) AND SHE WENT TO THE LA AVALON CONCERT!!!!!!! shes a junior and she goes to dana!!! ahhhhhhh!! hhahahha im so like stunned guys. this is crazy. i never expected to have someone else obsessed with mika at my school!!

AAAHHHHHH!!!

First of all whats the Spectrum? haha

Second of all, THAT IS SO FREAKIN' AMAZING!! You are so lucky you get to have someone obssesed at your school..........I'm alone....YET AGAIN:thumbdown:

Are you a straight A student?

First of all whats the Spectrum? haha

Second of all, THAT IS SO FREAKIN' AMAZING!! You are so lucky you get to have someone obssesed at your school..........I'm alone....YET AGAIN:thumbdown:

Are you a straight A student?

hahah the irvine spectrum is a huge outside mall/entertainment place. it has movie theaters and shops and food and stuff.

I KNOOWW! im so happy haha!! its AMAZING!

youre not alone. You have the MFC :naughty:

and at least you have a few people. at least you dont live in some random state like louisiana or sumthin where its deserted and no one knows anything thats going on in the world haha

hahah the irvine spectrum is a huge outside mall/entertainment place. it has movie theaters and shops and food and stuff.

I KNOOWW! im so happy haha!! its AMAZING!

youre not alone. You have the MFC :naughty:

and at least you have a few people. at least you dont live in some random state like louisiana or sumthin where its deserted and no one knows anything thats going on in the world haha

I've never heard of it haha.

I might as well be living in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure some people know who Mika is and like his music, but its so much more fun if someone's obssesed with him at your school! I repeat....I want to go to your school!

I've never heard of it haha.

I might as well be living in the middle of nowhere. I'm sure some people know who Mika is and like his music, but its so much more fun if someone's obssesed with him at your school! I repeat....I want to go to your school!

:D don't you all. (about the school thing)

masquerade at school, mika at night? hmmmm..

ill consider it.

lets go on gabbly

AAAHHHHHH!!!

I live about 20 minutes away from irvine spectrum so that would be fun!

OMG Is she a member of the MFC because she's in my grade and if she really loves Mika like we do then she could go to the spectrum.

a B?

omg amanda. thats horrible. haha

I have... an A :shocked:

no but seriously. thats good for me haha. Im a B/C student. and always with 1 or 2 A's. mostly haha.

Well, to be honest I've never had a B ever before in my life. It's an 88% in AP Chem and it's EVIL! And I would be ok if the B was in history, because I never study for the tests (and somehow I have an A?) but I do about 4 hours of AP Chem studying per night and we have a test each day and I got an F on the last one so yeah :(

I live about 20 minutes away from irvine spectrum so that would be fun!

OMG Is she a member of the MFC because she's in my grade and if she really loves Mika like we do then she could go to the spectrum.

Well, to be honest I've never had a B ever before in my life. It's an 88% in AP Chem and it's EVIL! And I would be ok if the B was in history, because I never study for the tests (and somehow I have an A?) but I do about 4 hours of AP Chem studying per night and we have a test each day and I got an F on the last one so yeah :(

I KNOW!!

omg haha we live so close to eachother manda. I live 20-30 minutes from the spectrum. ill be back!

I KNOW!!

omg haha we live so close to eachother manda. I live 20-30 minutes from the spectrum. ill be back!

I know nesssssssssa (hahaha nicknames). It's like crazy.

Oh and I tried to get my friend (who goes to my school) to join the MFC yesterday but she said that she can't because her parents don't like her using the internet much even though she has a facebook and she drew this on the computer (its amazing) fade3b79bbf5e62dc3698498071ffd55_580x270.png

omgosh a B?!?!?!? lol no im jp, you should be happy unless you want to get into a good UC...lolz:biggrin2: im jp, its ok, cuz i have a C in ap bio and im trying really hard to get STRAIGHT A's the first quarter for college apps!!!! STRESSSSS

omgosh a december dinneylannd trip? im totally up for it...MFC disneyLAND o7 woot woot...i guess? so yeah its been a while since i was last here...whats up peeps?

omgosh a B?!?!?!? lol no im jp, you should be happy unless you want to get into a good UC...lolz:biggrin2: im jp, its ok, cuz i have a C in ap bio and im trying really hard to get STRAIGHT A's the first quarter for college apps!!!! STRESSSSS

omgosh a december dinneylannd trip? im totally up for it...MFC disneyLAND o7 woot woot...i guess? so yeah its been a while since i was last here...whats up peeps?

Hahaha yeah school is hard this year. APs are intense!

I am so sad that I'll be missing out on the Disney trip. Maybe we can do Part 2 in the Spring??? YES! Hahahaha.

Today was horrible! I had to go to school at 6:30 as always and urrgh I failed a chem test and i forgot to study for a spanish test and my friend is trying to get me to ask someone to winter formal in January (so I obviously wouldn't ask him yet) and she didn't know that he has a girlfriend and I did but I don't care b/c I don't like him but she freaked out because she thought that I liked him just because he's from England too. I dunno, my friends are so...16ish hahahaha. WOW that sounded so teenagery...that's a first for me!

How are you?

Hahaha yeah school is hard this year. APs are intense!

I am so sad that I'll be missing out on the Disney trip. Maybe we can do Part 2 in the Spring??? YES! Hahahaha.

Today was horrible! I had to go to school at 6:30 as always and urrgh I failed a chem test and i forgot to study for a spanish test and my friend is trying to get me to ask someone to winter formal in January (so I obviously wouldn't ask him yet) and she didn't know that he has a girlfriend and I did but I don't care b/c I don't like him but she freaked out because she thought that I liked him just because he's from England too. I dunno, my friends are so...16ish hahahaha. WOW that sounded so teenagery...that's a first for me!

How are you?

omgosh, you have crayzeee social drama GOING ON! i went to a senior workshop to learn about the college apps process but i could barely see teh screen or hear any counselors cuz all i could hear was the murmur of the audience and i was like ahhhhhh i need to know this, i swear counselours are USELESS, they dont do much or care much...

i make em useful and set up a meeting up with one so that i can actually understand how the app process is working and im taking SAT IIs and i literally dont care and will give up this time, hopefully i get like straight 600s across and then im taking the SATs in december again and ahhhhhhhhhh

im just gonna forget about a social life and get into my educational life now!

Sivan!!! Hey! I havent talked to you in ages!!! Whats up? how've you been?

HEY! im here alot...just stuck in the "LONDON acomodation" thread.... LOL

im freaking out!!! about the london trip :) freaking in a good way tho ;)

ohhh ok haha.

:shocked:

London trip??

are you... going to london!!??

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 mika shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faint*

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 mika shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faint*

THAT IS SO AWESOME! I wish I could too...... : [