Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...I would drive myself...but they'd never let me go alone...especially since they're very wary of the internet...i trust you guys...but they wouldn't...

Well I can't drive so thats out of the question haha

ah...i see...i'll sneak out, pick you up...have a blast...then come home and get killed...

sounds good to me...

Brilliant. hahahaha. I still need to find a damn lollipop girl dress somewhere! I have no idea where to find one, or at least something that looks like it

Brilliant. hahahaha. I still need to find a damn lollipop girl dress somewhere! I have no idea where to find one, or at least something that looks like it

Thank you *bows*

Me too...I was thinking of making one...sewing it myself...i went to the store and found the perfect pattern and material...but i had no money...

Thank you *bows*

Me too...I was thinking of making one...sewing it myself...i went to the store and found the perfect pattern and material...but i had no money...

I would sew, but 1. I don't know how to properly sew, 2. I don't have a sewing maching, and 3. I'm too lazy and it would be so much easier if there was a pre made one already

I would sew, but 1. I don't know how to properly sew, 2. I don't have a sewing maching, and 3. I'm too lazy and it would be so much easier if there was a pre made one already

aah...could present a problem...i'm sure there must be some online costume shop you could check...

my mom loves sewing...so we have lots of stuff around, and she taught me...

aah...could present a problem...i'm sure there must be some online costume shop you could check...

my mom loves sewing...so we have lots of stuff around, and she taught me...

I tried googling it but nothing really came up.

hmmm...then i don't know...I would make one for you...but I'm guessing you're not my size and mom would wonder why I'm making two dresses, and one that wouldn't fit...

Hahahahahah thanks anyways. I'm gonna go now. Goodnight!

THAT'S SO COOL! I'm trying to get my friend to join the MFC and she has agreed!

I am supeeerrrrrrr busy this weekend, I just found out :( I'm really sad because I wanna Mika-it-up at Knotts.

not this weekend, lets make it like ummmmmmmmmmmmmm a weekend over christmas break or something or maybe like those random 3 day weekends, idk, i think i just invited myself, lol hahahaha:biggrin2:

lol aryap8 oooo no you were coming either way :bleh:. we're all going!

but then it won't be knotts scary farm anymore! o well haha

wats up californians?

O hey amanda, you wanna come to my homecoming game? the mika fan from my school is going too (Chloe)! we'll prolly see her there!! Im just going with some friends. You wanna come!!!??? :D

lol aryap8 oooo no you were coming either way :bleh:. we're all going!

but then it won't be knotts scary farm anymore! o well haha

wats up californians?

O hey amanda, you wanna come to my homecoming game? the mika fan from my school is going too (Chloe)! we'll prolly see her there!! Im just going with some friends. You wanna come!!!??? :D

Hey! When is the homecoming game? American football right? Hahaha sorry I'm not used the the whole high school thing haha.

How are yah today???! OMG My favourite show is on tonight! BEAUTY AND THE GEEK! :bleh:

Hey! When is the homecoming game? American football right? Hahaha sorry I'm not used the the whole high school thing haha.

How are yah today???! OMG My favourite show is on tonight! BEAUTY AND THE GEEK! :bleh:

Hello! My homecoming dance is this weekend...but the game is next friday...Have you ever been to a high school football game?

I'll be watching dancing with the stars tonight...

Hello! My homecoming dance is this weekend...but the game is next friday...Have you ever been to a high school football game?

I'll be watching dancing with the stars tonight...

Fun! Haha. No I've never been to an American football game! It confuses me way too much. I've only ever watched my high school team play on tv, but I almost fell asleep then!

Fun! Haha. No I've never been to an American football game! It confuses me way too much. I've only ever watched my high school team play on tv, but I almost fell asleep then!

aww...you'd like it...nobody ever really watches the game...it's just fun to hang out and eat food together...

aww...you'd like it...nobody ever really watches the game...it's just fun to hang out and eat food together...

I guess it would be fun. For my school's major football game this year (battle of the bay) everyone went but just to hang out. I stayed at home and watched it on TV and wow it was boooorrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinggggggg! Plus my school's team lost really terribly!

I guess it would be fun. For my school's major football game this year (battle of the bay) everyone went but just to hang out. I stayed at home and watched it on TV and wow it was boooorrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinggggggg! Plus my school's team lost really terribly!

watching high school football on tv?!?!?! omgosh that IS boring...lol

can you believe its only tuesday, i want it to be like friday AFTERNOON like NOW!

watching high school football on tv?!?!?! omgosh that IS boring...lol

can you believe its only tuesday, i want it to be like friday AFTERNOON like NOW!

Yeah it was boring. The score was like 7-42 or something haha. But it was kinda funny seeing people from my classes playing football on tv.

I KNOW! I'm having the worst week ever! Now I have two B's! In history my grade dropped from a 93% to a 89.6%. Grrrrrr I need to get an A on this next test or I will be VERY ANGRY! The worst thing is that I'm not allowed to go on the internet until Friday!

So, goodbye everyone for the next two days ;( I will be back here on Friday!

OO i saw B&G!!!!

I HATE the guy beauty!!! he's soo conceited!! Ugh.

OMG then you HAVE to come!!!!!!!! No one pays attention to the game!! It's just so fun to be with your friends and scream and eat! and whenever everyone around you screams and stands up, it means there was a touchdown. So that's your signal to go crazy and pretend you're watching haha.

YOu neeeedd to come!!!! It's Friday, and we'll probably get there around 6ish coz its gonna be SOOOOOO crowded. like insane haha. Can you come!!??

i want you to sooooo bad!!!!

♥♥