Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

:das::naughty: yeeesssssss hehehehehehehe

It's the same guy ive been talking about :wub2:. and i mean, it wouldnt hurt to try, you know? And today he kept on talking to his friends near me and facing towards me, so maybe he likes me :blush-anim-cl: or i just want myself to believe that. haha. o well

hmmmm. San Jose...

I think im kinda far from there haha. But we should all get together!!! haha

Hope you like your stay here in sunny california!!! and have fun @ the wedding! its gettin hot and windy cozza the santa ana winds

I have no idea what guy you're talking about but I'm going to butt into the conversation anyways just to say "DO IT!". I've never been to winter formal and I really want to go this year and I think I might ask someone also! But...I'm not sure who :thumbdown:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:das::naughty: yeeesssssss hehehehehehehe

It's the same guy ive been talking about :wub2:. and i mean, it wouldnt hurt to try, you know? And today he kept on talking to his friends near me and facing towards me, so maybe he likes me :blush-anim-cl: or i just want myself to believe that. haha. o well

OH MY GOD V! Just yesterday you were like "I'm so shy, blah blah."

Now look at you! Go V! You gotta work it. (???):confused: :confused: <too good

Sorry to interrupt Californians - I'm flying to your state the day after Halloween (for a family wedding that we're attnding)....

I don't suppose any of you MFCers here lives in SAN JOSE?

Its probably closest to me, however I can't think of where it is at the moment hahahah. Got a map?

hahah it's ok. I had to google map it. I'm hopeless at American geography :biggrin2:

just like miss south carolina teen usa? lol im jp...yeah san jose is like little asia of california, i swear...whenever i go i always see like soooooooo many indians, it feels like home...lol

just like miss south carolina teen usa? lol im jp...yeah san jose is like little asia of california, i swear...whenever i go i always see like soooooooo many indians, it feels like home...lol

Really? hahahah

well dont you live near there? lol, well idk but the bay area is mostly asian populated because of that huge computer boom thing up there

No I don't....thought I did hahaha. I don't know where I live:naughty:

No I don't....thought I did hahaha. I don't know where I live:naughty:

its ok, before i moved outta california for some time, i wouldnt be able to find my way outta a box...lol, wait where do you live, if you dont mind me asking...

its ok, before i moved outta california for some time, i wouldnt be able to find my way outta a box...lol, wait where do you live, if you dont mind me asking...

Sherman Oaks. Its like 15 minutes away from Hollywood

I have no idea what guy you're talking about but I'm going to butt into the conversation anyways just to say "DO IT!". I've never been to winter formal and I really want to go this year and I think I might ask someone also! But...I'm not sure who :thumbdown:

haha i will. i hope

OH MY GOD V! Just yesterday you were like "I'm so shy, blah blah."

Now look at you! Go V! You gotta work it. (???):confused: <too good

hahaha :confused: :confused: <--- :roftl: (???)

hah Well im still shy-ish around him, but im just gonna do it. why not? i gotta do something new and that doesnt happen every day. I need to. haha and hopefully hopefully just please he better say yes.

haha yes, i gotta work it :confused:

:das:

Sherman Oaks. Its like 15 minutes away from Hollywood

you live by like LA then? well i guess you dont live that far, i thought you lived like central coast farrrrr, i mean im only sanDIEGO, which is far from all the OC people...

Hey y'all! Just wanted to pop on and say HI! I sure wish we could all be out in Italy right now seeing MIKA, darnit! LOL! I think it's time Mika gets back here......what do you think?

ooohhhoohohohohoohhoo you have nooo idea how much i agree with you. He has to come here RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!! Gggrrr!!

Hey guys have you heard of the staph infection thing spreading? I hope i dont get it!!!! My school just sent us emails about it, and they disinfected everything (bathrooms, lockers, classrooms etc.)

Dont share any drinks or food with people. and no physical contact when you have open sores or any open wounds that arent healing. o and wash your hands!!! (but seriously, who doesnt?)

but we'll be fine ;)

wats up guys?

you live by like LA then? well i guess you dont live that far, i thought you lived like central coast farrrrr, i mean im only sanDIEGO, which is far from all the OC people...

Yeah I live by LA haha

LOL!! Yeah, I decided that I couldn't wait..I'm going to Glasgow. It was driving me crazy! :biggrin2: In less than one month, I'll be seeing Mika. Now watch, he'll come here in December. LOL!! That would be my luck. But, I'll go again and again. :biggrin2:

ooohhhoohohohohoohhoo you have nooo idea how much i agree with you. He has to come here RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!! Gggrrr!!

Hey guys have you heard of the staph infection thing spreading? I hope i dont get it!!!! My school just sent us emails about it, and they disinfected everything (bathrooms, lockers, classrooms etc.)

Dont share any drinks or food with people. and no physical contact when you have open sores or any open wounds that arent healing. o and wash your hands!!! (but seriously, who doesnt?)

but we'll be fine ;)

wats up guys?

LOL!! Yeah, I decided that I couldn't wait..I'm going to Glasgow. It was driving me crazy! :biggrin2: In less than one month, I'll be seeing Mika. Now watch, he'll come here in December. LOL!! That would be my luck. But, I'll go again and again. :biggrin2:

you are sooooo lucky!!! I wish i could fly there and go see him!!! I soooo completely would if i could!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

you are sooooo lucky!!! I wish i could fly there and go see him!!! I soooo completely would if i could!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

me too...*grumbles*

i have unfortunately not seen him yet...i will though...

I can't wait until he comes back to CA...we all have to meet up at the concert!:thumb_yello:

Awe, that would be so cool!! This will be my first time seeing him. I didn't know who he was when he did all those CA dates a few months back. I'm always a little too late. LOL!!

That would be great for all of us to meet up. Um, am I the only Olding in the California thread? All of you are soooo young. Well, I act like a teenager, so I guess it really doesn't matter. LOL:biggrin2:

HAVE FUN!!!!

me too...*grumbles*

i have unfortunately not seen him yet...i will though...

I can't wait until he comes back to CA...we all have to meet up at the concert!:thumb_yello:

Awe, that would be so cool!! This will be my first time seeing him. I didn't know who he was when he did all those CA dates a few months back. I'm always a little too late. LOL!!

That would be great for all of us to meet up. Um, am I the only Olding in the California thread? All of you are soooo young. Well, I act like a teenager, so I guess it really doesn't matter. LOL:biggrin2:

i was living in wisconsin at those dates, and we drove out here on the day he went to chicago....so i always missed him:thumbdown: ...

No way! That's soooo not fair. Well, I bet you'll see him next time he comes here. I really do hope it will be soon because I'm fearing the Post Concert Depression next month. LOL! Josh Groban isn't even playing...I don't know who can fill in when they aren't playing. LOL

i was living in wisconsin at those dates, and we drove out here on the day he went to chicago....so i always missed him:thumbdown: ...

No way! That's soooo not fair. Well, I bet you'll see him next time he comes here. I really do hope it will be soon because I'm fearing the Post Concert Depression next month. LOL! Josh Groban isn't even playing...I don't know who can fill in when they aren't playing. LOL

aww...i can imagine how that will feel...:thumbdown:

josh groban is amazing...:biggrin2:

I rarely go to concerts since I'd have to go 2+ hours to get anywhere, and my parents aren't willing to do that all the time...