Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it the worst! :sneaky2:

Schools are dumb, they never cancel school when they should..

When I lived in Wisconsin, there could be a foot of snow on the ground and as long as the plows could get out in the morning, we'd have school. They only canceled school once, and that's because it was 50 degrees below zero and we would get frostbite from standing outside:boxed:

Schools are dumb, they never cancel school when they should..

When I lived in Wisconsin, there could be a foot of snow on the ground and as long as the plows could get out in the morning, we'd have school. They only canceled school once, and that's because it was 50 degrees below zero and we would get frostbite from standing outside:boxed:

wow ye have serious weather extremes over there :boxed:

shazz! wats up? I haven't talked to you in a while! I'm pretty good. I just want the fires to be over :thumbdown:

aw I know, me too i really hope they will pass soon for everyone living there.

ah well not too much up here my side of the world! nothing too interesting to report! :naughty:

These fires seriously need to GO AWAY! I have school tomorrow but we have to stay inside the whole time, even though our lockers are outside, and we have to go outside to get to our classes. There's no point to going to school.

Vanessa, I heard that your school's tennis team canceled the match tomorrow before the whole fire/smoke thing...I bet they were too afraid :roftl:

These fires seriously need to GO AWAY! I have school tomorrow but we have to stay inside the whole time, even though our lockers are outside, and we have to go outside to get to our classes. There's no point to going to school.

Vanessa, I heard that your school's tennis team canceled the match tomorrow before the whole fire/smoke thing...I bet they were too afraid :roftl:

Um, thats really pointless...you shouldn't have to go to school...:blink:

ughhh yeah i know. So we just have to stay inside all day and it gets really boring! and ive really been in the mood to go sit in a nature-y meadow and just lay down and read in the grass and look at the clouds. But obviously, its not possible at the moment haha. And theres no nature places near me anyways, which sucks too :(

at least we have no school though!

tommorow is like the laaaaaast day off for me:thumbdown: even though theres the weekend, this sucks cuz now the whole year will be off and it sucks when you have ap classes as well! ugh well at least i went to help a friend shop today, he bought the most perfect necklace for his gf and im soooooooo jealous i want that necklace! he made me wear it too! it was soooooooooooo beautiful

whatevs, its only jewelry

Yeah that is really pointless. You shouldnt have to go to school :thumbdown:

ummm no amanda, because the air quality is much worse in my area because my city is surrounded by all the fires and I'm abou 10 minutes from 1 of the fires and my dad's work is right next to it , in san clemente, so we're really close. So the air is much worse. And my school actually cares about their students, so they cancelled it earlier because they didnt want us playing in it. So that's why :bleh:

But i didnt even hear that my tennis team cancelled the match earlier. YOu just heard that. :bleh:

tommorow is like the laaaaaast day off for me:thumbdown: even though theres the weekend, this sucks cuz now the whole year will be off and it sucks when you have ap classes as well! ugh well at least i went to help a friend shop today, he bought the most perfect necklace for his gf and im soooooooo jealous i want that necklace! he made me wear it too! it was soooooooooooo beautiful

whatevs, its only jewelry

oooooo it sounds so beautiful! Well at least you had a few days off even though it was because of the fires :thumbdown:

School today was awful! The smoke was in all of my classrooms and one of my teachers who I had in 9th grade had to evacuate her home so her dog was with her.

But, I had the CUTEST/HOTTEST chem. sub ever! My friend took a photo of him with her phone :biggrin2:

Oh my lord...you SHOULD NOT have had school!!:thumbdown:

Ooh, I love cute subs...it only makes it sadder when the real teacher comes back (unless your regular teacher is hot too, but that's unfortunately rare...)

Oh my lord...you SHOULD NOT have had school!!:thumbdown:

Ooh, I love cute subs...it only makes it sadder when the real teacher comes back (unless your regular teacher is hot too, but that's unfortunately rare...)

My regular teacher is a woman...BUT this sub was sooooooo cute. He's tall and has blond/brown curly hair and he was sooooo nice and hilarious. He went over to the eye wash station and turned it on and started rinsing his hair...it was really funny.

Go to bed.:wink2: hahhaa, kidding. Its friday night, this is my MFC day hahahah

Me too....its on Friday that my mom lets me stay on later than usual...so even though I'm exhausted...it's my obsession that drives me to stay on...I'll go hop over the the mikagasmic thread, then maybe I'll wake up:biggrin2: :biggrin2: