Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I'm spending way too much time on facebook haha. I have waaaay too many wall posts!

oh haha yeah me too. I should be doing homework. BUT IM NOT! HA!

i thought today was saturday, but i was got depressed when i found out it was sunday.

but im good now! i just wanna get this week over with so i can buy the tickets and start CHRISTMAS BREAK and get closer to.........FEBRUARY 11THHH!!!

oh haha yeah me too. I should be doing homework. BUT IM NOT! HA!

i thought today was saturday, but i was got depressed when i found out it was sunday.

but im good now! i just wanna get this week over with so i can buy the tickets and start CHRISTMAS BREAK and get closer to.........FEBRUARY 11THHH!!!

I am doing homework and interneting haha at the same time! WOOO!

When does your Christmas break start???

I'M GOING TO ENGLAND SOOOON!

Hahaha no I don't :roftl:

Si, my last day of school is the 21st; that's when I leave! I'm going to miss the MFC!

isnt break like really late this year, the first day is on the 24th and thats the eve!!!! crazinessss....lol well i cant wait im tyring so hard to convince my parents that the mika tickets should be my xmas gift :)

isnt break like really late this year, the first day is on the 24th and thats the eve!!!! crazinessss....lol well i cant wait im tyring so hard to convince my parents that the mika tickets should be my xmas gift :)

Mine's actually early this year. This is my last week :woot_jump:

I lived in San Diego for a year so not a true Californian I guess...

But I did travel up and down the state a couple of times, lived in the Bay area for a month, have gone up the Pacific Coast Highway, visited LA several times, been to Hearst Castle and Monterey, and driven through Death Valley! :D

:roftl: I was tempted, but it was an easy final (film class) and short, and now I don't have to go back to school until this time Wednesday.

Oh well I was tired from working yesterday and I didn't do my homework so my mom let me stay home haha. And here I am on MFC still not doing my homework

Ewww....make up work. It does suck.

But you just have to make it to the weekend, and then you're done!:thumb_yello:

Yes I know. Oh crap, I just remembered we're writing an essay in english today.......psh, whatever haha

Lol. Glad I didn't take english this semester....essays are annoying.

I don't mind essays, I just hate that my teacher makes us do them during class. we're not aloud to go home and do it. And if you don't finish by the time the period's over then you get points take off. She's a psycho.

I don't mind essays, I just hate that my teacher makes us do them during class. we're not aloud to go home and do it. And if you don't finish by the time the period's over then you get points take off. She's a psycho.

:blink: She sounds insane. Has anyone complained about her to the principal or the school board?

:blink: She sounds insane. Has anyone complained about her to the principal or the school board?

No, but everyone hates her. haha. She does the thing I hate which is when people speak with a friendly tone, but what they're really saying is like "I hate you go die"

Do you know what I'm talking about?

No, but everyone hates her. haha. She does the thing I hate which is when people speak with a friendly tone, but what they're really saying is like "I hate you go die"

Do you know what I'm talking about?

Hahahaha, yes!

"Heeeeeeeeeey, how you doing? Listen, you're doing a great job, really, but there's just one little detail...."

I hate people like that. I want to hit them.

Hello Californians! Just invading your lovely thread to ask you to vote for Grace Kelly as UK-song of 2007. Use my sig-link. You can vote as often as you like, after voting close the window, wait a few minutes and then you can vote again.

Please help Mika win this one:thumb_yello:

I lived in San Diego for a year so not a true Californian I guess...

But I did travel up and down the state a couple of times, lived in the Bay area for a month, have gone up the Pacific Coast Highway, visited LA several times, been to Hearst Castle and Monterey, and driven through Death Valley! :D

welcoooommee!

:bleh:

gosh im obsessed with across the universe haha