Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!

wow, im not saying this because its over, but 07 went by fast

i have to say though, it was one of the best years of my life...:biggrin2:

Mine too; it was great!:wub2:

HELLO! I'm going home tomorrow...so yeah.

Aww....I'm sorry you have to come back. It sounds like you had lots of fun. But we'll be glad to have you back in Cali!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, ohhh what mika did in 07 for me :wub2:

randomness: I saw Juno and i have to say GO SEE IT! it was witty and funny:roftl:

I saw it too the other day! My mom said Juno reminds her of me :blink2:

I saw it too the other day! My mom said Juno reminds her of me :blink2:

ummm...hopefully its the witty comedy that juno has, right? not the pregnant part? LOL no im kidding

but yenno what? the weirdest scene in that movie is when she's dancing with that guy in the comic book part and he's like i feel like theres something between us....that creeped me out a little, i mean i understood that she admired his personality but...it was awkward

ummm...hopefully its the witty comedy that juno has, right? not the pregnant part? LOL no im kidding

but yenno what? the weirdest scene in that movie is when she's dancing with that guy in the comic book part and he's like i feel like theres something between us....that creeped me out a little, i mean i understood that she admired his personality but...it was awkward

She said I am "very much an individual like her" :lmao:

I know that part scared me too

I loved Juno; thought it was awesome.

I kept expecting Vanessa to freak out and turn into this scary baby-stealing witch, but then it was the guy who turned out to be a creep. Totally didn't see it coming. Maybe I was the only one.:blink:

I didn't see it coming either haha. I should've expected it though :doh:

(Is should've a word?)

I believe it is. Conjugation of should have.

I had an english teacher who went off the wall when people wrote "should of" when they meant "should've". He'd spend entire class periods lecturing on why that was ridiculous and didn't make sense.:naughty:

hahah ok good, because I'm on my brother's laptop and whenever I misspell a word it underlines it in red and when I wrote "should've" it underlined it so I was confused:naughty:

hahah ok good, because I'm on my brother's laptop and whenever I misspell a word it underlines it in red and when I wrote "should've" it underlined it so I was confused:naughty:

:lmfao: I've learned to ignore spell checks and trust my own judgement. My spell check says my full name is always wrong.:thumbdown:

:lmfao: I've learned to ignore spell checks and trust my own judgement. My spell check says my full name is always wrong.:thumbdown:

I know I usually do. Sometimes when I take French tests, I'll find a mistake on it and it will drive me crazy because I won't know whether to tell the teacher and risk looking stupid if it was right, or just keep to myself and trust my instincts haha.

Hi alll me Cali girlies....

I've missed you all soooooo much its been a month....wow

OK...the heartbreakingly AWFUL news...

*sniffles*

I'm not going to the concert...

*runs off to go cry*

My dad can't get off of work to take me....its not his fault...but I'm still sad...

*sighs*:thumbdown:

*sniffles*

*runs off to go cry*

My dad can't get off of work to take me....its not his fault...but I'm still sad...

Lolly! *tackles*

I loved Juno; thought it was awesome.

I kept expecting Vanessa to freak out and turn into this scary baby-stealing witch, but then it was the guy who turned out to be a creep. Totally didn't see it coming. Maybe I was the only one.:blink:

hm hm? me me?

*sniffles*

*runs off to go cry*

...:crybaby:

noo! Im so sorry!!! Can you get a ride from someone else?!

hI! i missed you!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Manda!!! !You're back!!! HI!

*sniffles*

*runs off to go cry*

NOOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO COME!! :crybaby:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

HEY! :biggrin2:

NOOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO COME!! :crybaby:

HEY! :biggrin2:

I know...tell me about it....

Um so I wore my new Mika pin to school today and people came up to me and said "Who is Mike-a?" So I said "It's Meeeeee-ka, you idiot!"

My goodness! :roftl:

I get that all the time....so irritating....:sneaky2:

im so depressapy today,

apart from the fact that it was the first monday back to school and it was a bad rainy day...

my parents changed their mind and said no for me going to the mika concert and now i cant go, it was perfectly planned out but now...i just dont want to argue with them anymore so imma no-go :thumbdown:

and then my friend told my that our bella voce choir isnt going to perform grace kelly because none of the guys can hit those high notes of mika. which is actually quite funny, lol.

this is a mika downer day or something...its ok though, ill immerse myself to music or something right now

im so depressapy today,

apart from the fact that it was the first monday back to school and it was a bad rainy day...

my parents changed their mind and said no for me going to the mika concert and now i cant go, it was perfectly planned out but now...i just dont want to argue with them anymore so imma no-go :thumbdown:

and then my friend told my that our bella voce choir isnt going to perform grace kelly because none of the guys can hit those high notes of mika. which is actually quite funny, lol.

this is a mika downer day or something...its ok though, ill immerse myself to music or something right now

AWWWWWWWW NO!!! TELL THEM THAT I SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha is Cali really that boring?!? :( im going to go to L.A. Feb 11th! ( for the Mika concert of course) and i don't want to be bored whole i'm there! but i have a feeling that i won't get bored AT ALL! because L.A. CANNOT be as boring as this stupid town im stuck in! hahahaha :surfing:

hahaha is Cali really that boring?!? im going to go to L.A. Feb 11th! ( for the Mika concert of course) and i don't want to be bored whole i'm there! but i have a feeling that i won't get bored AT ALL! because L.A. CANNOT be as boring as this stupid town im stuck in! hahahaha

hey! uhh haha who gave you the impression that california is boring?

it can be...sometimes

but its not! youll be with amazing mfcers, so that's an upper :naughty:

come to orange county!! we're fun :das:

see you at the concert! :thumb_yello:

im so depressapy today,

my parents changed their mind and said no for me going to the mika concert and now i cant go, it was perfectly planned out but now...i just dont want to argue with them anymore so imma no-go

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ARYA YOU HAVE TO COME!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: NOOO!! IM SORRY! please try to come and convince them!!! :tears:

hahaha i really don't think cali is boring AT ALL i went there a few summers ago and it was sooo much fun! omg! Orange county!!!! i'm actully staing there with a friend! while im down there so ya i KNOW it will be fun! plus im gonna see MIKA!!! so i know that will make the trip!