Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... that is a little pompous, but, he's a leo and leo's like luxurious things... so i guess that would explain for the personal umbrella holder. hahaha.

and a personal watergirl *cough*me*cough*:naughty:

My sister's a watergirl hahahah

hahahahaha :naughty: is she a watergirl for a sports team or for an amazing singer... like MIKA?! haha

Psssh she wishes she was Mika's watergirl haha. She's the watetgirl for her school football team:thumbdown:

Psssh she wishes she was Mika's watergirl haha. She's the watetgirl for her school football team:thumbdown:

aww... that stinks... but maybe mika will go to one of her games and see her and be like "woah. i love her."

hahaa

aww... that stinks... but maybe mika will go to one of her games and see her and be like "woah. i love her."

hahaa

Um yeah thats not gonna happen! :thumbdown:

How dare you accuse my man of cheating on me.........

yep, hopefully after i splash him with water he'd say that to me:roftl:

hahahaha yeah! before i went ot the concert in boston, my 3 friends and i made a plan for me to meet mika... it was... we would sneak backstage and one freind would get his arms, another get his legs and then i would hug him and pose for a picture and my other friend would take the picture and then we would run away. hahaha. yeahh... we're strange. :naughty: :naughty:

Sorry, that ain't gonna work. He's mine ALL days, you can have his brother :wink2:

hahahaha, fortune? doesn't he look like mika?... okay, sure. but mika's a leo, and i'm a gemini. and we work. haha. :naughty: but, i have to go, i'll talk to you later! bye!

hahahaha, fortune? doesn't he look like mika?... okay, sure. but mika's a leo, and i'm a gemini. and we work. haha. :naughty: but, i have to go, i'll talk to you later! bye!

He doesn't look that much like him haha, but he's yours so have fun! *waves*