artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is that video of??? youtube isn't working for me :tears:

Shaking his butt during Big Girl. :) With tight underwear on. :D

You can tell because when he moves a certain way, his pants go flush to his skin and you can see the indentions where his underwear is so tight. :roftl:

I examine too much. :blink:

Shaking his butt during Big Girl. :) With tight underwear on. :D

You can tell because when he moves a certain way, his pants go flush to his skin and you can see the indentions where his underwear is so tight. :roftl:

I examine too much. :blink:

actually.. i think i watched that this morning :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: my favorite part of the day

oh, i can see them.:naughty:

those undies are mighty tight Mika.:blink:

:roftl: :roftl: Those have got to be kind of uncomfortable, especially for a man. :blink: I was studying reproduction last week at uni, and apparently tight underwear can cause temporary sterilization. :blink: Not that he's going to be impregnating anyone at the moment, but you know. I thought of Mika when my teacher mentioned it.

:roftl: :roftl: Those have got to be kind of uncomfortable, especially for a man. :blink: I was studying reproduction last week at uni, and apparently tight underwear can cause temporary sterilization. :blink: Not that he's going to be impregnating anyone at the moment, but you know. I thought of Mika when my teacher mentioned it.

:roftl: :roftl:

What? :roftl: I'm concerned!

I'm sure he doesn't wear them very tight all the time, though. They don't look like that on other nights. Maybe that particular pair shrunk in the wash. :roftl:

LOOOLL.

They probably did. xD

That reminds me, a couple years ago when my nephew was 7, he got underwear(not boxers) for christmas, and he refused it saying "IM NOT A GIRL!"

it was hilarious. just thought I should share.

LOOOLL.

They probably did. xD

That reminds me, a couple years ago when my nephew was 7, he got underwear(not boxers) for christmas, and he refused it saying "IM NOT A GIRL!"

:roftl: I'm not gonna lie, if I was a boy, I'd be wearing briefs. I cannot imagine how boxers could be comfortable. It's like wearing a pair of shorts under pants. It IS wearing shorts under pants. :blink:

LOOOLL.

They probably did. xD

(i love your signature!! i googled them, and im adding some to my myspace profile. that's how much i love them:roftl: :roftl: )

:roftl: :roftl: Those have got to be kind of uncomfortable, especially for a man. :blink: I was studying reproduction last week at uni, and apparently tight underwear can cause temporary sterilization. :blink:Not that he's going to be impregnating anyone at the moment, but you know. I thought of Mika when my teacher mentioned it.

call me immature, but that mad me :lmfao:

:roftl: I'm not gonna lie, if I was a boy, I'd be wearing briefs. I cannot imagine how boxers could be comfortable. It's like wearing a pair of shorts under pants. It IS wearing shorts under pants. :blink:

Yeah, I agree. xD

I think I would too. I dont get how guys wear boxes under their swimming trunks.

OMG I'm in a biology class too and my teacher said the same thing! ...and I also thought of Mika :roftl:

OMG I'm in a biology class too and my teacher said the same thing! ...and I also thought of Mika :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

My teacher was like, "Usually, if you are a man and you go to the doctor because you are unable to get your wife pregnant, the first thing they will ask you is if you wear tight pants or underwear."

Yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

My teacher was like, "Usually, if you are a man and you go to the doctor because you are unable to get your wife pregnant, the first thing they will ask you is if you wear tight pants or underwear."

Yeah. :mf_rosetinted:

That's what my teacher said too. But I feel slightly odd that I'm so obsessed that the first thing I think of when someone says "tight pants" is Mika :naughty: