Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

i think it's cute too.. just not the most mikagasmic picture i've seen lately :bleh:

but these!! are definitely mikagasmic

mika217.jpgmika218.jpg

(i'm stealing all these pictures from the bologna thread so you should probably go check that out :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Wowwww!!!

I hope he will smile at me like that when I meet him in December !!!:wub2::bleh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2: I love the throat-touching photos. I've noticed that he has been doing that in a lot of fan photos lately, and I think it's because he's nervous. :huglove:

Yeah thats what i thaught...

So i looked it up and it apparently it is a sign of nervousness:bleh:

Wanted.

Jerry Whatsisname.

Crime:not Letting Me Touch Mika.

If You Have A Picture Of This Terrible Man,please Just Post It.

Thank You.

Whhhaaaaat? Jerry is wonderful! He has been the key to many MFCer's Mika-meetings.

Yeah thats what i thaught...

So i looked it up and it apparently it is a sign of nervousness:bleh:

:naughty: I wonder why he's just now started it, though. I haven't noticed it in any of the fan-photos from other tours, but I've seen at least 10 from recently where it's been doing it. I think it's adorable. :wub2:

:naughty: I wonder why he's just now started it, though. I haven't noticed it in any of the fan-photos from other tours, but I've seen at least 10 from recently where it's been doing it. I think it's adorable. :wub2:

I know its adorabe....But what has he got to be nervouse about?:bleh:

:wub2: I love the throat-touching photos. I've noticed that he has been doing that in a lot of fan photos lately, and I think it's because he's nervous. :huglove:

aww... he's so cute! :wub2: maybe he's nervous because he's talking to someone he thinks is really pretty?

I think it is. I tend to do that too sometimes....I have no idea why:blink: haha