Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww... he's so cute! :wub2: maybe he's nervous because he's talking to someone he thinks is really pretty?

that reminds me, i heard somewhere that if ure nervous with someone that you like ull subconciously touch what you think are your assets (for lack of a better word!).

that reminds me, i heard somewhere that if ure nervous with someone that you like ull subconciously touch what you think are your assets (for lack of a better word!).

So do girls hold their boobs? :lmao:

So do girls hold their boobs? :lmao:

:roftl::roftl:

I mess with my hair when I'm nervous. If I'm ever making a speech for school, on my comment sheet I ALWAYS have, "Do not touch hair.":naughty:

Oh, and this is random, but my mother is officially a perv. I was looking at these photos and she was sitting across the room. When I got to the umbrella photos, she said, "What happened to Mika's hand?" I told her that I think he sprained his wrist, and she said, "Doing what? *insert perverted giggle*" :boxed::naughty:

Oh, and this is random, but my mother is officially a perv. I was looking at these photos and she was sitting across the room. When I got to the umbrella photos, she said, "What happened to Mika's hand?" I told her that I think he sprained his wrist, and she said, "Doing what? *insert perverted giggle*" :boxed::naughty:

ROFLLLLLLL! Hannah, your mom is baaaaaad. :roftl: