Hippos in England:P

Mika4Life13

Okay, so me and my sister Sara, were in Sara101's thread for fun and thought we'd start a fanfic. Yes, a fanfic. Okay well I'll start off the amazement!

1.M4l

2.sara101

3.Artsyfartsy17

I woke up to my alarm buzzing to Love today. "shut up!" I screamed throwing my pillow at the clock. It was 10am, on a Sunday morning and I had to attend a meeting at work. As I stepped out the door I saw Sara watering her plants. "Top of the mornin'!" I said cheerfully. Sara gave me a look, as if I still had pajamas on. I looked down at my wardrobe and I noticed, that not even my pajamas were on, and I was completely naked. As I put a dying daffodil over me (not covering anything) I rushed back into my london townhouse. I quickly slipped in to a pair of khaki's and a white blouse, and left the house avoiding sara at all costs. She continued planting and watering as she muttered, "nutter." to herself. I drove off to work, doing my lipstick in my volvo, and of course, not staying on the right side of the road. I found this difficult being in England and not Canada. As I went into my business area, I smiled sipping some imported (cold) tim horton's coffee, and spilling it on myself as I bumped into my idol, Mika. "Uh hello." I said cheerfully, as he helped me pick up some business papers. "Good morning." he replied chuckling at my dampened blouse. "Sara should be here any minute for the nusiness report." I said carrying on an akward conversation.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on her side, sara could see there was something through the glass doors of the office. ''hello sis...'' she cut off what she was saying, becoming mute... staring at the tall guy standing in front of her sister ''i'm... huh ... where am i going...?? where is... i know... MIKA!!!!'' she couldn't help it but cry it accross the room!'' oh i'm sory'' she said looking at both of them, apparently surprised!

''this is my sister'' mika4life said more comfortably now that her sister derided herself. '' we both love what you do'' mika4life said coyly... and sar is a songwritter, she....'' she didn't finished when she saw her sister wasn't there anymore. ''sara??? well, she's very shy and... i don't know why she left, i guess she has some work to do'' she said realizing she didn't let the poor guy place a word... she looked at her shoes as he place his hand on her shoulder.

''it's been a great meeting..., but now i have to leave'' he replied '' i would be glad to see you again'' he said before he opened the door and left.

on her side, sara could see there was something through the glass doors of the office. ''hello sis...'' she cut off what she was saying, becoming mute... staring at the big guy standing in front of her sister ''i'm... huh ... where am i going...?? where is... i know... MIKA!!!!'' she couldn't help it but cry it accross the room!'' oh i'm sory'' she said looking at both of them, apparently surprised!

''this is my sister'' mika4life said more comfortable now that her sister derided herself. '' we both love what you do'' mika4life said coyly... and sar is a songwritter, she....'' she didn't finished when she saw her sister wasn't there anymore. ''sara??? well, she's very shy and... i don't know why she leaved, i guess she have some works to do'' she said realizing she didn't let the poor guy place a word... she looked at her shoes as he place his hand on her shoulder.

''it's been a great meeting..., but now i have to leave'' he replied '' i would be glad to see you again'' he said before he opened the door and leave.

My boss walked up to me, "I see you met our new client. We are working to re-decorate his house, and we want you on the case." Mr.Whoosits said, kindly walking away as I leaned against the wall and slid down, dreamily. As I sat against the wall on the floor, teeth and hair unbrushed, coffee stains on blouse, zipper opened (ouch) and newly found gum in my hair that was clinging to the wall for about 1 year now but was still freakishly sticky, I was very happy. As if my lipstick wasn't on my forehead and my sister wasn't hurling in the corner. None of that mattered, I ahd to decorate Mika's house. I stood up, eyes still in a daze, and i skipped happily over to sara and patted her back as she hurled a little more and I went into my car. I turned it on and I felt a bump, "hmm was that a bunny? Ooops." I said cheerfully as, it would seem, buckets of bird poop pelted my car, and my windshields would wipe it off yet more would keep coming. "Tra la la." I said avoiding swirving cars, passing red lights, and out driving little old ladies, in their 50's oldsmobiles. I parked outside the pub, and skipped in happily. I got looks from all the locals as I happily asked for some fries and sat down on a piece of cake. "Yum!" I said as a pimple faced teenager came over with my fries. Apparently flies were the free topping of the day.

''i just met mika and i didn't say anything... i shouted his name like a bloody idiot!! at least my sister got a new job... i must admit i'm a bit jealous... no!! i can't be jealous... it's my sister!! i'm so glad for her!!'' she said as she entered the elevator! '' i hate elevators'' she said to herself... as she was leaving the office, she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned to see ...

Mr.Whoositts. "Hi sara.care to join me at the pub?" he said smiling. Sara gasped. "Yes, a good pub is what I need." she said reaching ground level. As they drove to the pub, she noticed my red turned white car with bunny fur on the tires parked outside. "Hmmm." said sara to her self. As they walked in she saw me now conversing in conversation with Mika. "You like this polace too,eh?" I said picking off a fly. "Yes, it's wonderful!" Mika said helping himself to my fries.

Mr.Whoositts. "Hi sara.care to join me at the pub?" he said smiling. Sara gasped. "Yes, a good pub is what I need." she said reaching ground level. As they drove to the pub, she noticed my red turned white car with bunny fur on the tires parked outside. "Hmmm." said sara to her self. As they walked in she saw me now conversing in conversation with Mika. "You like this polace too,eh?" I said picking off a fly. "Yes, it's wonderful!" Mika said helping himself to my fries.

Mr.Whoositts slowly tried to put his hand on sara's thigh... she looked at him...''what are you doing??'' she asked offended. he didn't answer and remove his hand. '' what are you thinking?? if my sister is too young for you, it's the same thing for me , old....'' she kept her words before she say something she could surely regret...'' just let me here... i saw my sister... we shall avoid approaching this subject in future'' he didn't dare look at her and stopped the car '' thanks she said ... ''he's older than my parents'' she repeated herself'' disgusting...'' she walked through the place'' it looks as if i'm following my sister everywhere today'' she told herself. she didn't see mika was with her and goes ''hey sista' !! you'll never guess what happened!!!''

I looked at sara suspiscously, and asked "what?" as chunks of fry flew out of my mouth and onto Mika, he quickly wiped it away, laughing. As Sara told her story about, running into the prime minister, Mika sat and pretended not to be there. "And then I peed on his foot, cause I had to go real bad." she said before gasping and noticing Mika was sitting accross from me, "Uh Mr.Penniman and I were discussong plans for his house." I said going red as Sara's eyes bulged. Mika chuckled uncomfortable before saying, "red definitely." and taking off. "Uh later, M4l, nice to meet you sara?" he said questionably, before running out of the pub. She sat down and put her head in a chunk of french fry.

I looked at sara suspiscously, and asked "what?" as chunks of fry flew out of my mouth and onto Mika, he quickly wiped it away, laughing. As Sara told her story about, running into the prime minister, Mika sat and pretended not to be there. "And then I peed on his foot, cause I had to go real bad." she said before gasping and noticing Mika was sitting accross from me, "Uh Mr.Penniman and I were discussong plans for his house." I said going red as Sara's eyes bulged. Mika chuckled uncomfortable before saying, "red definitely." and taking off. "Uh later, M4l, nice to meet you sara?" he said questionably, before running out of the pub. She sat down and put her head in a chunk of french fry.

''i should have said something....'' sara said,'' oh you think?'' her sister replied sarcastically! '' it's not too late... i mean i have to try something... wait here i'll be back in some minutes, ok??'' she started to run toward the door looking on both side and strarted running after him!! '' hey mika!! i'm sorry but i forget to... woooohooooo'' she fell back on the street ''are you ok?? he asked helping her to get up'' well, i know you're busy but i would like to talk with you about... m-my hum... i think we would be better in a place more... quiet, you know!!'' '' that's an invitation??'' he asked smiling... ''well... hum'' she said also starting to going red ''your sister told me you were a songwritter... is this what you want to...'' ''no!! well yes... '' she was very embarassed especially when he said '' are you always like that??'' she looked up... '' i don't really want to know what you mean by that... i guess you have to go anyway... bye!!! she said a bit sad, but trying to hiding it behind a little smile!!

Mika casually walked off as Sara cursed and hit her forehead, he picked up his cell and dialed my number, "I think your sister needs help." he said chuckling, "Yes, it's in our genes...the clumsiness." I said with a smile, blsuhing full out. "No, I mean the shyness." he said smriking, "Oh...yes, our family is quite shy." I said giggling, "But you appear so..calm" he said sweetly. "Oh, well it's weird, I'm usually not this!" I got up and payed for my fries, not tipping mr.pimplekins. "Thanks." I said scarcastically. "Oh...weird, anyways, I'm thinking deep red for the bathroom, nice crimson." I shuttered, "Red? for the bathroom? No, I'll do one better!" And with that I got into my car and drove off, runniong down stop signs and almost sara.

''i should have said something....'' sara said,'' oh you think?'' her sister replied sarcastically! '' it's not too late... i mean i have to try something... wait here i'll be back in some minutes, ok??'' she started to run toward the door looking on both side and strarted running after him!! '' hey mika!! i'm sorry but i forget to... woooohooooo'' she fell back on the street ''are you ok?? he asked helping her to get up'' well, i know you're busy but i would like to talk with you about... m-my hum... i think we would be better in a place more... quiet, you know!!'' '' that's an invitation??'' he asked smiling... ''well... hum'' she said also starting to going red ''your sister told me you were a songwritter... is this what you want to...'' ''no!! well yes... '' she was very embarassed especially when he said '' are you always like that??'' she looked up... '' i don't really want to know what you mean by that... i guess you have to go anyway... bye!!! she said a bit sad, but trying to hiding it behind a little smile!!

Okay, so me and my sister Sara, were in Sara101's thread for fun and thought we'd start a fanfic. Yes, a fanfic. Okay well I'll start off the amazement!

1.M4l

2.sara101

I woke up to my alarm buzzing to Love today. "shut up!" I screamed throwing my pillow at the clock. It was 10am, on a Sunday morning and I had to attend a meeting at work. As I stepped out the door I saw Sara watering her plants. "Top of the mornin'!" I said cheerfully. Sara gave me a look, as if I still had pajamas on. I looked down at my wardrobe and I noticed, that not even my pajamas were on, and I was completely naked. As I put a dying daffodil over me (not covering anything) I rushed back into my london townhouse. I quickly slipped in to a pair of khaki's and a white blouse, and left the house avoiding sara at all costs. She continued planting and watering as she muttered, "nutter." to herself. I drove off to work, doing my lipstick in my volvo, and of course, not staying on the right side of the road. I found this difficult being in England and not Canada. As I went into my business area, I smiled sipping some imported (cold) tim horton's coffee, and spilling it on myself as I bumped into my idol, Mika. "Uh hello." I said cheerfully, as he helped me pick up some business papers. "Good morning." he replied chuckling at my dampened blouse. "Sara should be here any minute for the nusiness report." I said carrying on an akward conversation.

is this a PPRC?:shocked:

I was walking down the street (in Canada? Or London?) when I saw the singer Mika walking quickly down the street, two girls running after him trying to tell him that they weren't inviting him for anything improper, and Sara hadn't actually peed on the prime minister.

What nutters... I thought to myself, and moved over to let them pass. But as he came up next to me, Mika grabbed my arm and turned me around in the opposite direction.

"Hey you! How're you doing? God, I haven't talked to you in forever!" he said brightly, then turned to the girls.

"Girls, I'm sorry, but this is an old chum of mine, and I should really talk to him."

The girls looked me up and down, and the blond raised an eyebrow in interest before looking back at Mika. Reluctantly, they nodded and turned to walk away. I looked at Mika.

"Sorry, man," he said, letting go of my arm, "I had to get away from them. Those two are bloody crazy."

I shrugged.

"Hey, mate, it's not my problem if you can't keep your girlfriends from meeting each other."

"They're sisters! And neither one of them is my girlfriend! And just who are you to be making snap judgements about me?"

"I'm Art." I replied, shaking his hand.

Yes. I'm a boy in this story. How's that for fun and excitement?