daydreaming about the MFC in school

phunkygal

okay...didnt know what to call this thread but to all u younglings...have u ever wished u were on the MFC, had hilutionations about the MFC, or used the MFC code words in school? well i have!lol! i quite often think i see cazgirl or Sivan in school (no im not a stalker:roftl: ) and then look more closely and realize it isnt!Lol! i also daydream about the PPRC in school and what im gonna post here....quite frequently i use MFC code words and whenever i hear "chicken" i start histerically luaghing! anyone else have this problem? i think i suffer from MFCobsessiondeprivation syndrom!:roftl:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay...didnt know what to call this thread but to all u younglings...have u ever wished u were on the MFC, had hilutionations about the MFC, or used the MFC code words in school? well i have!lol! i quite often think i see cazgirl or Sivan in school (no im not a stalker:roftl: ) and then look more closely and realize it isnt!Lol! i also daydream about the PPRC in school and what im gonna post here....quite frequently i use MFC code words and whenever i hear "chicken" i start histerically luaghing! anyone else have this problem? i think i suffer from MFCobsessiondeprivation syndrom!:roftl:

I think it's gonna be very dangerous ...you know..:insane: :insane: :biggrin2:

I know! This silly kid in my class randomly said, "i like chicken," and i began to laugh histarically, and then my teacher said, "how do you like your chicken?" And I was in fits of laughter. And sometimes, I think about the story in the PPRC i wrote about today, and what other people are saying about me when i'm gone.

Hahaha I know what you mean. The use of the word "chicken" always gets me. And the other day when I was in line to buy lunch at school the kid in front of me ordered diet coke and a pizza and I just cracked up! And today in English class I daydreamed that I was searching through the forums..:biggrin2:

Hahaha I know what you mean. The use of the word "chicken" always gets me. And the other day when I was in line to buy lunch at school the kid in front of me ordered diet coke and a pizza and I just cracked up! And today in English class I daydreamed that I was searching through the forums..:biggrin2:

LOL! I do that allllllll the time! Some one said diet coke in my class and I burst into singing! I was like DIET COKE AND SOME PIZZA PLEASE! it was great. And whenever someone says love, i do love love me love love me.

LOL! I do that allllllll the time! Some one said diet coke in my class and I burst into singing! I was like DIET COKE AND SOME PIZZA PLEASE! it was great. And whenever someone says love, i do love love me love love me.

Hahaha I know :roftl: and the other day my teacher told a kid to relax, so I started to sing relax, take it eeaaaaaaassssyyyy, so the student sitting next to me gave me a funny look and moved to another desk :naughty:

Hahaha I know :roftl: and the other day my teacher told a kid to relax, so I started to sing relax, take it eeaaaaaaassssyyyy, so the student sitting next to me gave me a funny look and moved to another desk :naughty:

I do that all the time!:roftl: Or, someone will say suck and i'll be like on your lollipop or love's goona get cha down! hehe. I also do various love today ones

I do that all the time!:roftl: Or, someone will say suck and i'll be like on your lollipop or love's goona get cha down! hehe. I also do various love today ones

Hehehe, LICM lyrics are EVERYWHERE! Randomly bursting out into song makes life more interesting, that's why I'm always happy when someone says something like Relax or Lollipop. :biggrin2:

Hehehe, LICM lyrics are EVERYWHERE! Randomly bursting out into song makes life more interesting, that's why I'm always happy when someone says something like Relax or Lollipop. :biggrin2:

haha! ya i do the same thing! but i have a rlly awful voice so ppl stare!:roftl:

haha! ya i do the same thing! but i have a rlly awful voice so ppl stare!:roftl:

I have a mediocre voice also, but I don't care because I love to randomly sing (even if it offends peoples' ears). Hehehe.

yeah! Today, my teacher said multiply it by what? And I was like MULTIPLY HER BY FOUR! and he was stunned cause it was five and kind of really obvious. That was embarassing.

Hahah that's really funny! Saying that is waaay better than just getting the question right! :biggrin2:

Gosh, I totally get what you all mean, I end up singing aswell, the otherday my friend picked up the phone and was like ' oh it's you' I burst in to 'ring,ring is that you on the phone?'..she was like ok then :roftl:

HAHA! I would love to have ring ring as a ring tone on my cell phone. That'd be funny!

Yea that would be great, one day I will get round to putting it on hehe. I just know I would end up singing along, and missing the call!

same. Might not be a good idea....

*sneario*

House is on fire and mum's calling me.

phone: ring ring is that you on the phone?

me: you think your clever

mom: PICK UP THE PHONE! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!

me: you think your clever but you never say nothing at all

same. Might not be a good idea....

*sneario*

House is on fire and mum's calling me.

phone: ring ring is that you on the phone?

me: you think your clever

mom: PICK UP THE PHONE! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!

me: you think your clever but you never say nothing at all

That's an unfortunate scenario lol. This is really ironic because today in history class my friend and I were talking about how perfect Ring Ring would be as a ring tone :biggrin2: