daydreaming about the MFC in school

phunkygal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww lucky! What kind of phone do you have? I want a pink razr really bad, but I'm stuck with my 1920's crap one

Hehe. I have this phone http://www.technologyreview.com/files/10986/0507Phone_x600.jpg

no just joking I really have this phone http://pics.rbc.ru/img/cnews/2006/01/13/6102i.jpg

it looks hi tech but IT'S NOT! It barely works any more and I've had it for about a year.

Yeah same, only when I need to or want to. I don't talk on the phone that much since I'm always on here

Hahaha me too! I'm kinda social awkward, kinda, so talking on the phone does not work for me! Besides, none of my friends are Mika fans, so I don't have anything important to talk with them about anyways :biggrin2:

LOL. same. My friend did have his album on her iPod but then removed it! I was like all omg. I think she hates him cause I love him.:sneaky2: that'd be stupid.

Awww. I think two of my friends have his album and listen to it but they are not "obsessed" like I am...they like him and would go to his concert, but they wouldn't have a heart attack if they saw him...I would :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I'd definitely have a stroke seeing him or meeting him. I'd be the one he'd consider lonely, and sad, cause no one would go to his concert except my mom with me

yep I think my mom would be the only one who would come with me too because I wouldn't want to go with my friends because they would ruin it with their non-obsessiveness.

yeah. My mum isn't obsessed, and it'd break her heart to see me scream, lose my voice, hug mika and never let go, get carroed away by security, you get my idea

haha my mom isn't obsessed either but she would have to come because I would need an adult with me I guess. But I would rather go by myself, because if I was to meet Mika, like get his autograph/photo with him, it would be much easier for me to talk to him/think of something witty to say if I was by myself. For some reason I can't be outgoing when my parents are around :blink:

See, it's kind of the opposite with me.

I'm crazy and outgoing around my family, but not around my friends. My friends think that I am calm, cool and collected Hannah who is always content, always perfectly under control. My parents and family know me as crazy Hannah who wears too much tacky jewelry, listens to loud music and dances around like an idiot all the time. I took my niece with me to see Mika, because if I took one of my friends, I know that there would be no way that I would be able to have a good time, because I wouldn't be able to be myself. Yeah, my friends don't know the real me (or they didn't...I haven't spoken to them since I graduated). That's because I USED to be all calm and collected until I was 13 or 14, and then I changed, but felt obligated to stay the same around my friends. Oh well. I'd much rather go to things like that alone or meet up with other fans there, because I feel like I can talk more. I'll find someone that I don't even know, but start chatting while in line and then I'll spend the entire night hanging out with them. :roftl:

Edit: This made me sound like a hermit. :roftl: I DO have friends, but different ones than who I was talking about there.

lol. I have only 2 friends. I'm kinda picky when it comes to friends. All of the girls at my school are so typical, I hang out with jocks mostly, even though I am not a jock, and my two friends are REALLY pretty, and skinny, and ergh. yes, and my three or four guy friends are pretty much like that except the pretty part

lol. I have only 2 friends. I'm kinda picky when it comes to friends. All of the girls at my school are so typical, I hang out with jocks mostly, even though I am not a jock, and my two friends are REALLY pretty, and skinny, and ergh. yes, and my three or four guy friends are pretty much like that except the pretty part

In high school, I hung out with a lot of people, but I never was friends with any of them. I was always the tag-along. I didn't drink or enjoy having casual, drunken sex and they did, and just because I would eat lunch with them every day because there was no one else, I would always get dragged to their parties. To them, I was one of their best friends, but they knew virtually nothing about me and they were not my best friends. I had two very best friends that were my friends since elementary school, a guy and a girl. Now, the girl is my only "best" friend, because the guy has turned into someone that I don't like that much. The guy was the very smart guy who was pretty much a serious nerd, but always seemed to be able to get all the girls even though he wasn't remotely attractive, and the girl is very "preppy," but likes weird things like I do. :roftl: I never fit in with anyone. I'm in college now, and I've only been here for about a month so I don't really have any "good" friends yet.

ah. That was detailed. I must search for hair elastics now. lol. I have basic two friends, live normal life, hang out with a great crowd, and ergh, i am pretty much preppy, but yeah.

Wow...opposite of me haha. I have about 20 close friends...and I am not preppy. I fall into the category of the girl who dresses in really random, colourful clothes, cries if she gets an A-, tries to make everyone laugh all of the time (even though it never happens), and laughs/giggles uncontrollably at everything. I am pretty much the most annoying person in the 11th grade at my school haha.

Lol. At school i very often think of the MFC, what kind of new threads there are, what i´m gonna post, and all that stuff. O and at my school someone said: Jij moet echt eens relaxen! (You have to relax) an i started singing: Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasey! And everybody who heard it were like:Stop singing!:blink:

Then with English there was a line with the word chicken in it. It was something like: Hmmm..chicken, my favorite.

O and with music lessons my teacher tries to explain what a motive is(do i day it right?) She was talking about different kinds of chicken, and we had to call different kinds of chicken. So i started laughing sooo hard, and everybody was looking at me like:blink: What the heck are you doing?

And the teacher asked me to tell the rest of the class what´s so funny. So i said: Nothing miss:biggrin2:

Ooh, and i´m not such a popular kid, bit i´m not a nerd either. We are a little friendgroup with 4 girls, and we are different. I often wear colored skinny jeans and other colorfull clothes and first people look weird at me. But now, everybody is wearing them. And i´m not bullied or something. And i´m the one who always is the last choice with PE, if thats the right word. I´m not bad at sports, but i´m ehm....i cant explain it.

Lol. At school i very often think of the MFC, what kind of new threads there are, what i´m gonna post, and all that stuff. O and at my school someone said: Jij moet echt eens relaxen! (You have to relax) an i started singing: Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasey! And everybody who heard it were like:Stop singing!:blink:

Then with English there was a line with the word chicken in it. It was something like: Hmmm..chicken, my favorite.

O and with music lessons my teacher tries to explain what a motive is(do i day it right?) She was talking about different kinds of chicken, and we had to call different kinds of chicken. So i started laughing sooo hard, and everybody was looking at me like:blink: What the heck are you doing?

And the teacher asked me to tell the rest of the class what´s so funny. So i said: Nothing miss:biggrin2:

Ooh, and i´m not such a popular kid, bit i´m not a nerd either. We are a little friendgroup with 4 girls, and we are different. I often wear colored skinny jeans and other colorfull clothes and first people look weird at me. But now, everybody is wearing them. And i´m not bullied or something. And i´m the one who always is the last choice with PE, if thats the right word. I´m not bad at sports, but i´m ehm....i cant explain it.

hehe. I do that with relax sometimes too!

today my science teacher said. "no homework tonight so relax and take it easy!" i was like "relax take it e-e-asy to my friend and she just rolled her eyes!:roftl: then we have a fundraiser called "THE MAGAZINE DRIVE" where we sell mags and get prizes. so today we had an assembly which showed us everything about it and what we could win. the man goes "and see, u can win this chicken magnet 4 your locker!" i almost peed myself. again, that same friend rolled her eyes!:roftl: