Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you? What did she think?

I still need to make Momma Hollis watch it. Maybe this weekend. And she still has to watch A Hard Day's Night and Help! with me.

She liked it. She adores Mika. She especially liked the parts where he said about being bitchy, peeing alot, and crossed himself.

That's just how Momma Sarie rolls.:mf_rosetinted:

And I told her about how not only you, but several people on here told me they want to meet her. She goes "Why?" and I said that I tell people how sarcastic she is about Mika. Like the time she said she wouldn't go to the UK to see him, because he wouldn't come to the US to see us. And she goes "So I'm popular among your little Mika internet friends?"

Edit: I also told her that a couple people on here didn't believe me about alot of people here not speaking English. And she goes "...If you go into ______ county, it's practically all they speak... so, your little friends are wrong."

She liked it. She adores Mika. She especially liked the parts where he said about being bitchy, peeing alot, and crossed himself.

That's just how Momma Sarie rolls.:mf_rosetinted:

And I told her about how not only you, but several people on here told me they want to meet her. She goes "Why?" and I said that I tell people how sarcastic she is about Mika. Like the time she said she wouldn't go to the UK to see him, because he wouldn't come to the US to see us. And she goes "So I'm popular among your little Mika internet friends?"

Edit: I also told her that a couple people on here didn't believe me about alot of people here not speaking English. And she goes "...If you go into ______ county, it's practically all they speak... so, your little friends are wrong."

I wish my mom adored Mika. Then having an obsession might not be so much of a disease. She does enjoy his music, though.

I love that your mom is popular around here. She's just cool like that. And I believe you about some people not speaking English in PA, but we'll just have to tell the haters that Momma Sarie knows what she's talking about. :thumb_yello:

I love that your mom is popular around here. She's just cool like that. And I believe you about some people not speaking English in PA, but we'll just have to tell the haters that Momma Sarie knows what she's talking about. :thumb_yello:

My mom asked if she could watch some of the videos on my LiCM dvd last night. :naughty: And yes, we're hatin' on the haters. Go drinks your haterade and eat some hatertots.:mf_rosetinted:

I think my sister got my the LiCM dvd for Christmas, so I am eagerly awaiting getting to watch it. :D

AHHHCHHVCGHRHGUHG! It's really gooooooood! I wasn't supposed to get it until Christmas, but I decided I couldn't wait.

I would have had it before now, but I couldn't afford to buy it for myself!

Girlies....my boyfriend and I exchanged gifts tonight....I can't believe all the nice things he gave me, but you all would be pleased to know he gave me a super cute Beatles shirt that I wanted *months* back!! I wish I could show you!

I wish I had brought my camera home, but I didn't think I'd need it. Maybe as soon as my sister comes home, I can use her camera or something. :D

I got him the Spiderman 3 dvd, the Arrested Development second season set, the Muppets Take Manhattan (LOL), and a little miniature Dolphins mug (they're his fave team).

I felt really bad though...that wasn't as much as I wanted to give him, but I had my family to buy for (5 people in all) and then three other friends of mine.

He ended up giving me the Beatles shirt, a little Nutcracker ornament with the date and out names on it (he gives me an ornament every year), the Hairspray dvd, Elton John Rocket Man cd/dvd, and an ipod shuffle. Hollis, I totally cried when I opened the ipod! I told him I was sorry I didn't have more and said I didn't want him to spend that much money on me. All he did was hug me and said he just wanted to make me happy. He can be so freaking sweet sometimes.

Aww, Mandi he is too sweet! All of those gifts sound wonderful (the ones you gave and received!), and he really seems like a wonderful catch hearing the way he treats you :)

The ornament thing is a really cute idea, too. I love little things like that, where you can remember each year. That's why I love all the ornaments on our tree with names and dates on them. They all have memories to go with them :)

And you'll have to steal your sister's camera so we can see that shirt! :bleh:

Yeah, it was certainly a nice little moment! In the end, we both enjoyed the gifts, so the tears were really unnecessary..lol!..but I felt overhwelmed by all that he gave me. :)

I agree with you about those kinds of ornaments. I am the same way and I love giving ornaments to other people. Chris has given me an ornament every year since we started dating, so I imagine we will already have a full tree of ornaments when we finally get married!

I will def get her to bring her camera! It's soooo cute! I was shocked when I opened the gifts. I mentioned the shirt many months ago!

Tell me about it!

Oh, did I tell you? My friend is going to Las Vegas tomorrow, and she is going to see The Beatles' LOVE! I am so jealous!

omg i want to see that sooo badly! my parents just came back from las vegas and they tried getting tickets except they were sold out so they saw carrot top instead! hahaha :roftl: he kind of looks like this :insane: lol

Hi guys!

I wish I had brought my camera home, but I didn't think I'd need it. Maybe as soon as my sister comes home, I can use her camera or something. :D

I got him the Spiderman 3 dvd, the Arrested Development second season set, the Muppets Take Manhattan (LOL), and a little miniature Dolphins mug (they're his fave team).

I felt really bad though...that wasn't as much as I wanted to give him, but I had my family to buy for (5 people in all) and then three other friends of mine.

He ended up giving me the Beatles shirt, a little Nutcracker ornament with the date and out names on it (he gives me an ornament every year), the Hairspray dvd, Elton John Rocket Man cd/dvd, and an ipod shuffle. Hollis, I totally cried when I opened the ipod! I told him I was sorry I didn't have more and said I didn't want him to spend that much money on me. All he did was hug me and said he just wanted to make me happy. He can be so freaking sweet sometimes.

And Mandi, I know the feeling...a group of about ten of my friends all got together and gave me an iPod nano as my Christmas present! I was crying and everything...

I just watched the DVD :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

No, you didn't tell me! LUCKY! I've heard that it's a spectacular show! They should have taken you along. :D

I know, she really should have stuck me in her suitcase! We were watching Help! together this afternoon, and she just turns to me and says, "Oh, I'm going to see LOVE tomorrow" all nonchalantly! :roftl:

omg i want to see that sooo badly! my parents just came back from las vegas and they tried getting tickets except they were sold out so they saw carrot top instead! hahaha :roftl: he kind of looks like this :insane: lol

Haha Carrot Top! That guy is crazy! :roftl: