Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

Is it weird that I refer to you as a friend? Without putting the 'online' bit before it?

I don't really do that with internet people.

I don't think so. I call you my friend too. And I think that if we actually lived in the same town, we'd probably be friends anyway. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. I call you my friend too. And I think that if we actually lived in the same town, we'd probably be friends anyway. :thumb_yello:

Probably!

Like if someone asks me to name my friends, you don't usually come up, because I'm thinking about the people I know in real life.

But if I had to make a list of my favorite people in the world, you'd be WAYYYYYY ahead of Donald Trump!

Probably!

Like if someone asks me to name my friends, you don't usually come up, because I'm thinking about the people I know in real life.

But if I had to make a list of my favorite people in the world, you'd be WAYYYYYY ahead of Donald Trump!

Yeah, same here about the naming friends thing. But you're waaaaay ahead of Trump on my list too. You might even be ahead of Britney Spears. :wink2:

Yeah, same here about the naming friends thing. But you're waaaaay ahead of Trump on my list too. You might even be ahead of Britney Spears. :wink2:

You're like... RIGHT behind Father Al!

But way ahead of Noel Fielding.

Awww I'm sorry :sad:

I went to see "Juno" with my mom and her boyfriend

It's okay, haha I figured today would be boring, it usually is.

My dad made me "play" with his friend's son all night. Does he think we're four again??

Ooh, how was that?

It's okay, haha I figured today would be boring, it usually is.

My dad made me "play" with his friend's son all night. Does he think we're four again??

Ooh, how was that?

Hahaha it's so hard to keep little kids entertained :no:

It was really cute. My mom was like "she reminds me of you." and I was just like "great..."