Favourite..

Kates

Okay so me and my friend were talking and she is a big Mika fan too, but she isn't allowed to come on the MFC :blink: (don't ask why... I have no idea) Anyway, we talking about our top five favourite songs.. and I honestly couldn't do it! I cannot single out any songs I love them all, haha.

So can you guys have a top five?

If so, what are they?

:wink2:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so me and my friend were talking and she is a big Mika fan too, but she isn't allowed to come on the MFC :blink: (don't ask why... I have no idea) Anyway, we talking about our top five favourite songs.. and I honestly couldn't do it! I cannot single out any songs I love them all, haha.

So can you guys have a top five?

If so, what are they?

:wink2:

oh...so hard....um i love mika's version of sweet dreams....also i love Catipillar by the Disco Biscuits...i love all of the pipettes songs....god it is very hard!

hmmm topest (word?) is probs love today 2nd is stuck in the middle 3rd is Billy brown 4th is Grace kelly and 5th is my interpretation...WOW THAT WAS EXCRUTIATINGLY PAINFUL! I racked my brain for that! Gee, I don't know:blink:

I'm terribly sorry about your brain!

Love today was my first heard and first love, and will always stay in my heart as a reminder that I watch waaay too much t.v:roftl::lol3:

:roftl: I always forget about Love Today..like I will skip it on my mp3 and never think to listen to it on the computer, but then when I remember 'Oh I love this song soooooooo much!' :biggrin2:

I did that all the time! Until something changed in me and now I listen to it, and grace kelly and everythingelse and skip any other world, erase, and over my shoulder

Any Other World and Erase used to be my most favourite songs ever like it was scary how much I listened.. and now I skip them too :blink: I'm a bad person.. I listen to Happy Ending(original!!!!!) and Lollipop on repeat now :thumb_yello:

It's weird how it's impossible to get tired of GK..

Any Other World and Erase used to be my most favourite songs ever like it was scary how much I listened.. and now I skip them too :blink: I'm a bad person.. I listen to Happy Ending(original!!!!!) and Lollipop on repeat now :thumb_yello:

It's weird how it's impossible to get tired of GK..

haha here are the mika songs i skip(srry mika)

erase

my interpretation