Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just read that it has been confirmed that Gwen filmed her concert in San Diego, which most likely means she'll be putting out another DVD. I am crossing my fingers that it will be out by Christmas!

I can't wait to watch it, even though I have the entire concert recorded that I attended. Anything new from Gwen that I can buy is good for me. :D Also I'm hoping for some cool extras.

• 4 months later...

I should really give her a listen, I've never listened to any of her songs besides whats been on the radio the last few years.

I have to say that I LOVE love LOVE her style!

I remember seeing a picture of her wedding dress, I think it was her's and the bottom was dipped in pink? I'll try to find it. I am in love with it!:)

Yep, her dress was by Valentino. I often tell people I'm going to have her dress recreated for my wedding. :)

gwen3-thumb.jpg

Oh, and if you check her out, be sure to check out No Doubt. She didn't start out a solo act!

Haha, great minds think alike. :wink2:

Okay, I'll be sure to check both out, I remember liking No Doubt when they were still together, so I'm sure i'll like it now!

Well, they never broke up....they were just on a break. Gwen actually just posted a blog on the official No Doubt site that she and the boys were in the studio writing new material together.

(Sorry if I come off an as know-it-all!!)

...but yeah, do check them out! :)

Well, they never broke up....they were just on a break. Gwen actually just posted a blog on the official No Doubt site that she and the boys were in the studio writing new material together.

(Sorry if I come off an as know-it-all!!)

...but yeah, do check them out! :)

Oh, wow I never knew that!

And you don't come off that way at all!

hey, I know how it is to explain someone or something that you love a lot to someone knew who doesn't know anything, it can be annoying. I appreciate your knowledge on her and stuff haha. So, thanks! :thumb_yello: