Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

lol aw, thanks. :)

I know Gwen has always been dedicated to staying fit. After she had Kingston, her record was soon to be released and because of all the promotion and stuff, she decided that she had to get back in shape for all of that. I wonder if she will be as quick to get the weight off with the next baby or if she'll just "enjoy" the extra weight. :)

lol aw, thanks. :)

I know Gwen has always been dedicated to staying fit. After she had Kingston, her record was soon to be released and because of all the promotion and stuff, she decided that she had to get back in shape for all of that. I wonder if she will be as quick to get the weight off with the next baby or if she'll just "enjoy" the extra weight. :)

yeah we gonna have to wait and see! she looks good pregnant tho! and thats already and accomplishment

Ahahahaha, I saw Baby Mama today and there was one part,

where she gives birth,and it's like

kate: whats her name?

angie: stef

kate: aww, like stephanie

angie: no, stefani... like gwen stefani

the way she says it,and how serious and excited she is that she named her daughter stefani, is so funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah, I saw that too! Actually Gavin is the huge tennis fan. You'll always see the both of them at quite a few tournaments, which is neat when you can spot them. :)

That's cool! They'd better have been supporting Roger Federer... :naughty:

What's happening with No Doubt lately? I'll have to scoot over to that thread and have a lookey.