Pink Pony Riders Club....PART #3!!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika sighed. "Well, it's good to know you're alive, at least." He smiled at Artsy.

Cal yawned and glanced at Kev, who certainly looked concerned, "She'll live." he smiled, "We should give her some time, there's no need to worry."

Kev nodded. "Yeah, you're right...I-I just..I really care about her."

M4L looked at Mika, who then hugged her.

"We'll stick together," he paused, "We're all like one big family, aren't we?"

The room became eerily silent for the following seconds.

I cleared my throat. "I hate to break the silence, but," I gnawed on my thumbnail nervously, "We have one thing to worry about."

M4L raised her left eyebrow. "Who or what?"

I gulped. "Goondt?"

The others looked at Glow, then over to Phunky for a moment. Humphrey glanced down at me.

"Artsy, we're going to have to strap you down. Just until we can trust you not to hurt yourself." Everyone holding me used the leather straps on the tables to tie my arms and legs down. I continued to shake from the pain, but I turned my head to look at Phunky. She hissed as the others drew near.

"You think you can finish me? I'm an all-powerful demon, you pitiful humans!"

The men grabbed her as Fred drew up next her, floating and glaring at her.

"You've caused enough trouble, Goondt. It's time to leave this girl's body and go back to wherever you came from."

"Never, you ghostly abomination!"

Fred laughed.

"You control an innocent 12 year old's body and mind, and you call ME an abomination?"

The others looked at Glow, then over to Phunky for a moment. Humphrey glanced down at me.

"Artsy, we're going to have to strap you down. Just until we can trust you not to hurt yourself." Everyone holding me used the leather straps on the tables to tie my arms and legs down. I continued to shake from the pain, but I turned my head to look at Phunky. She hissed as the others drew near.

"You think you can finish me? I'm an all-powerful demon, you pitiful humans!"

The men grabbed her as Fred drew up next her, floating and glaring at her.

"You've caused enough trouble, Goondt. It's time to leave this girl's body and go back to wherever you came from."

"Never, you ghostly abomination!"

Fred laughed.

"You control an innocent 12 year old's body and mind, and you call ME an abomination?"

Goondt kicked her legs up as she tried to break free of the men.

"BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, CAN YOU!?" She snarled

Fred shook his head, still laughing. "Then," he gasped for air between fits of laughter, " Then why does it matter if they take you away?"

Goondt hissed and spat at him angrily.

My day was...OK...my crazy P.E teacher made us go on a run that took us onto a beach and it was high tide, so we all got our shoes soaked because there was no actual dry ground to walk on. Plus it was freezing. :sneaky2:

Wow..That does not sound pleasant.

We had to run two miles during P.E. today, but at least our shoes were, um, dry. :blink:

Goondt kicked her legs up as she tried to break free of the men.

"BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, CAN YOU!?" She snarled

Fred shook his head, still laughing. "Then," he gasped for air between fits of laughter, " Then why does it matter if they take you away?"

Goondt hissed and spat at him angrily.

I looked at Fred, shocked. 'It matters because this thing is posessing our Phunky's body! We can't just cart it off somewhere! We need to get it out!!'

Fred turned to me, still chuckling. I glared at him.

'No, no, that's not what I meant...'

'Well what--nevermind. Does anybody know what we can do to free her?' I looked at Humphrey.

He frowned. 'No, actually, but my guess is that whatever Goondt is, it's a creation of DNA, because how else would it affect her brain and body like this? How it got into her system is anyone's guess. Perhaps the hoosamawhatsas injected into her. Either way, it was an experiment that went wrong, and should have been destroyed long ago. I can only apologize for not keeping it more secure.'

'Don't worry about that now.' said Baby, looking worriedly to Phunky/Goondt. She/it was still writhing and cursing, but the strain of being posessed was starting to show. There were dark circles under her eyes, and her skin was ghostly pale.

'I'll bet we can find something in that library.' said Becky.

'We can't!' cried Kevin frantically. He took a breath to calm himself. 'I'm not leaving Artsy. And that--thing--can't be left alone either.'

I looked at Artsy, and bit my lip. She was shaking violently, and groaning in pain. 'Can't you sedate her?' I pleaded to Humphrey.

He shook his head sadly. 'It would interfere with the internal war that's happening between her DNA and the enemy's. I have reason to think that it would cause her even more pain.'

Becky sighed impatiently. 'Somehow, we need to get into the library. Maybe a couple of us should--'

'No, who knows what is crawling around up there!' said Fred urgently. I relayed this. 'I'll get the right book.' He said, and no sooner said than done, he disappeared up through the ceiling.

I looked at Fred, shocked. 'It matters because this thing is posessing our Phunky's body! We can't just cart it off somewhere! We need to get it out!!'

Fred turned to me, still chuckling. I glared at him.

'No, no, that's not what I meant...'

'Well what--nevermind. Does anybody know what we can do to free her?' I looked at Humphrey.

He frowned. 'No, actually, but my guess is that whatever Goondt is, it's a creation of DNA, because how else would it affect her brain and body like this? How it got into her system is anyone's guess. Perhaps the hoosamawhatsas injected into her. Either way, it was an experiment that went wrong, and should have been destroyed long ago. I can only apologize for not keeping it more secure.'

'Don't worry about that now.' said Baby, looking worriedly to Phunky/Goondt. She/it was still writhing and cursing, but the strain of being posessed was starting to show. There were dark circles under her eyes, and her skin was ghostly pale.

'I'll bet we can find something in that library.' said Becky.

'We can't!' cried Kevin frantically. He took a breath to calm himself. 'I'm not leaving Artsy. And that--thing--can't be left alone either.'

I looked at Artsy, and bit my lip. She was shaking violently, and groaning in pain. 'Can't you sedate her?' I pleaded to Humphrey.

He shook his head sadly. 'It would interfere with the internal war that's happening between her DNA and the enemy's. I have reason to think that it would cause her even more pain.'

Becky sighed impatiently. 'Somehow, we need to get into the library. Maybe a couple of us should--'

'No, who knows what is crawling around up there!' said Fred urgently. I relayed this. 'I'll get the right book.' He said, and no sooner said than done, he disappeared up through the ceiling.

I watched Fred float up through the ceiling and swallowed hard, clenching my teeth against the pain. Kevin walked over and held my hand. His gaze was worried.

"Is it getting any better, Arts?" I nodded.

"It's not as bad as it was when I woke up," I said, my voice hoarse and shaky.

"She's adapting." explained Humphrey as he checked my teeth and eyes again, "The pain will lessen as more time passes. But the side effects are just beginning."

Just then, Fred slipped down through the ceiling again, this time holding a book. He tossed it to ER and told her which page to look on. Opening the book, she flipped through it until she found what we were looking for.

"Ok...it says that the wrong DNA combination will form an alternate personality.....the only way to get rid of it is to destroy the foreign DNA as best as possible and introduce more of the host's own DNA back into their system."

"So...how do we do that?" asked Baby.

"It'll be a long, complicated process," replied Fred, "Since she's been living with Goondt inside her for so long, probably since right after you came here."

"We've got to do whatever we can." said ER, "How do we start?"

I watched Fred float up through the ceiling and swallowed hard, clenching my teeth against the pain. Kevin walked over and held my hand. His gaze was worried.

"Is it getting any better, Arts?" I nodded.

"It's not as bad as it was when I woke up," I said, my voice hoarse and shaky.

"She's adapting." explained Humphrey as he checked my teeth and eyes again, "The pain will lessen as more time passes. But the side effects are just beginning."

Just then, Fred slipped down through the ceiling again, this time holding a book. He tossed it to ER and told her which page to look on. Opening the book, she flipped through it until she found what we were looking for.

"Ok...it says that the wrong DNA combination will form an alternate personality.....the only way to get rid of it is to destroy the foreign DNA as best as possible and introduce more of the host's own DNA back into their system."

"So...how do we do that?" asked Baby.

"It'll be a long, complicated process," replied Fred, "Since she's been living with Goondt inside her for so long, probably since right after you came here."

"We've got to do whatever we can." said ER, "How do we start?"

'Let's see...' said Humphrey, skimming through the instructions. They were handwritten and had been scratched out and rewritten over and over again. They looked extremely old.

'How long has cloning been in existence?' I asked incredulously.

'Oh, for centuries. It was, for obvious reasons, kept incredibly hush-hush. Most of the ancient cloners had lived in this very castle at one point.' he said absently. Then he straightened. 'Aha!' he said. 'The first step is this: "For the victim to stand the remotest chance at survival, they must first be brought back into their conscience and essence. The calling of the victim's name is compulsory, and should be executed by a loved one. Speak to the victim of things that are of personal importance to him or her. Physical contact is also helpful. Signs that the demon within the victim is being quelled by his or her conscience are thus: the return of the victim's original eye colour, voice tambour, and skin tone."'

Humphrey looked up. 'You--' he said, gesturing to Luke. 'You love her, don't you?'

'Of course,' said Luke.

'Start talking to her. Say her name as much as possible. Talk about things you've done together, what her family is like, whatever has meaning to her. And somebody else needs to take her hand and not let go. Both must keep going, no matter how the demon reacts.'

M4L got down and grabbed onto Phunky's hand. Goondt screamed and tried to wrench itself away, to no avail.

'Phunky...' started Luke.

Goondt screamed again, louder this time. 'I AM GOONDT! GOONDT! AND I SHALL DESTROY YOU!'

'PHUNKY!' Luke yelled, over Goondt's cries. 'Phunky, it's Luke, you're going to be OK, I promise. You can't remember much, because you were in a plane crash that erased your memory, but...' He kept up a stream of chatter. Goondt struggled even more wildly, but the guys still held it down. Suddenly cam a gasp, and Phunky's eyes flashed back to their usual colour. 'Luke...' she croaked, before her eyes turned black and she started screaming again.

'Keep going!' Yelled Humphrey. He turned to me. 'Tell Fred to go and get a sharp steel knife from the kitchen.'

'I heard him,' said Fred, gliding through the ceiling again.

He returned a moment later with a vicious-looking cleaver. I grabbed it from him, and Humphrey said, 'You need to have Phunky in her conscious state, and make a cut in her palm. Timing is crucial. If Goondt is in control, the repercussions will be fatal for Phunky and most likely us.'

I swallowed and got down beside her. M4L wrenched Goondt's hand around so that the palm was facing the ceiling.

Phunky's eyes changed again, and she stopped wailing. Quickly, I made a nick in her hand. She cried out, and her eyes changed back to black, and the blood that was coming out of her hand turned black as well.