Hilarious and Adorable Mika Pictures!

sillyjody

hey guys... i just got the best idea for a new thread... funny pictures of mika that make him look like adorable. i found two... here they are...

mika161.jpg

mika49.jpg

so, if you could find any or have any that you think are funny and adorable, post! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should just go straight over to the picture captions thread where there are hilarious pics of Mika and we all add our captions, some of them are just too good to be true, we even gave Mika a book with some of them in not so long ago. :naughty:

you should just go straight over to the picture captions thread where there are hilarious pics of Mika and we all add our captions, some of them are just too good to be true, we even gave Mika a book with some of them in not so long ago. :naughty:

hahaha... did you give them to him personally? if so, what were his reactions like?!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3545

here is the thread!

I wish....lol no but the girl who made the book did and the first pic he saw was one of him and borat and he liked that and laughed cos he likes borat lol.

hahaha! he likes borat?! omg, i just feel even more in love with mika. :wub2: haha.

what break dancing part!?!?! can you post a link??

it's the part when everyone stands in the circle and some people come over and start kind of break dancing and mika does a really funny move! here's the link... http://youtube.com/watch?v=tcRiXOONqf0

i'm pretty sure it's at... 2:27

ahahahaha that's funny this video is so funny, but when they are in the dance circle mika's moves freak me out

hahaha yeahh! at first when he's jumping and then when he does that "pelvis thrust" move... that's wicked funny! hahaha :roftl: :roftl:

omg! yeah! haha! i can't wait until he comes back to the states! i'm soooo excited! but, he's been on a break for a while now, and he's coming back on the 10th. but only in england. =[ maybe he'll come back here after?:biggrin2: