POPaganda

Kates

Well theres this show called 'POPaganda' and it's about Pop songs and their artists.It's on right now, but the channel is changed:thumbdown: and it's about being gay, so ofcourse they've got Perez on there and another blogger(don't know her name). I saw various clips of LT,Relax, and GK. They also had a section for Mika. I think it's good publicity, he needs it around here. I just hope people don't get the worng impression of him after watching the show, like it's not a bad thing if he is gay.. but it's like when I go to school I ask people 'Do you know Mika' and already they ussually say 'Oh he's that gay guy' :sneaky2: It makes me so mad! I just don't want that to be worse.

Anyways thought y'all might like to know he was featured and that's not something you ussually see around here! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well theres this show called 'POPaganda' and it's about Pop songs and their artists.It's on right now, but the channel is changed:thumbdown: and it's about being gay, so ofcourse they've got Perez on there and another blogger(don't know her name). I saw various clips of LT,Relax, and GK. They also had a section for Mika. I think it's good publicity, he needs it around here. I just hope people don't get the worng impression of him after watching the show, like it's not a bad thing if he is gay.. but it's like when I go to school I ask people 'Do you know Mika' and already they ussually say 'Oh he's that gay guy' :sneaky2: It makes me so mad! I just don't want that to be worse.

Anyways thought y'all might like to know he was featured and that's not something you ussually see around here! :thumb_yello:

did you watch it?

Its on twice on Friday again! and I shall DVR and see what I think. I hope its

a good show...I only hope its in a positive light! I so love MIKA! and don't care..remember? He is beauty in my eyes anytime!

lots of love Suzanne

FWI- its on 3:00pm Pacific time on MuchMoreMusic on Friday

and 8:OOpm Pacific time too I think

will put critical hat on...

suzanne

Wherever Perez goes, mention of Mika is never far away, it seems! Perez doesn't need to 'out' him for there to be a general public assumption there.

I understand what you mean with the gay thing. This is exactly what Mika says he wants to avoid, ie being known only by his sexuality (or 'assumed' sexuality, I should say...of course, we don't really know). Which is why sometimes I think the whole Perez thing is too much. Do you know what I mean??:shocked:

I really don't care :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2: and perhaps Mika doesn't as much as he says he does.

Confused .com

I've just re-read the above and it don't make seeeeense.....:biggrin2:

I've enevr heard of it before:blink: But I think he might be gay...but that has absolutely nothing to do with exterior. It's interior. That's why I think it's wrong to say he's gay when people don't know the interior.

exactly

I agree