My friend played the song Relax(Take It Easy) during a P.E lesson!

Princess Sara

Yesterday during a P.E lesson at school we were working out different routines which my friends organised.One of my friends chose to play Relax(Take It Easy) of Mika! I was really happy!:cheerful_h4h:

:mfr_lol: I was doing push ups (or sit ups lol I'm not sure what they are called!),following the routine and singing the song to myself lol!

It was a really fun lesson!:biggrin2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday during a P.E lesson at school we were working out different routines which my friends organised.One of my friends chose to play Relax(Take It Easy) of Mika! I was really happy!:cheerful_h4h:

:mfr_lol: I was doing push ups (or sit ups lol I'm not sure what they are called!),following the routine and singing the song to myself lol!

that's really cool:thumb_yello:

During PE last year, one of my friends and me use to sing Mika songs A LOT. It was crazy. I loved doing that. We sang Grace Kelly, Lolipop, Billy Brown, Big Girl, and Relax. I think we tried to do the others... but we didnt know all the words yet. Tennis was a lot more fun.

I wish my teacher would play great music while we do aerobics!

My sister told me that her dance class warmed up to either Relax or Happy Ending. She couldn't remember which one it was. But she thought of me once she heard it.:naughty:

In my school we do all our sports outside :thumbdown: like football and volleyball... well soon we'll start running... how I long to jog while listening to Mika cheering me on while I am about to die of fatigue... total bliss...:blush-anim-cl: