mika was on TVE - spanish chanel:)

Sivan

ok so i just got back from the center of Tel aviv...went to buy some fabric for my costume for the shows in november ;)

and while showing the stuff i bought to my grandma... i suddenly hear mika on the tv! lol..i looked and they showed a part of his concert :biggrin2:

i guess from last night? ;)

Finally something good come out of my grandma watching this chanel all the time! unfortunatly i cant understand much of it.

loooove seeing mika on TV! i actually see and hear him here in israel more than any other artist...he is EVERYWHERE! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i just got back from the center of Tel aviv...went to buy some fabric for my costume for the shows in november ;)

and while showing the stuff i bought to my grandma... i suddenly hear mika on the tv! lol..i looked and they showed a part of his concert :biggrin2:

Finally something good come out of my grandma watching this chanel all the time! unfortunatly i cant understand much of it.

loooove seeing mika on TV! i actually see and hear him here in israel more than any other artist...he is EVERYWHERE! :thumb_yello:

i just noticed, your avatar picture with mika is so snuggly looking! :wub2:

Well guess where he isn't! On Brittish TV, where he should be! Here they ignore him, in favour of the latest X Factor pop clone, and every other pop clone!! He is never invited on any talk shows and the only channel to even give him airtime are Channel 4. Sometimes, it's during the day, on T4, during school holidays, but usually late at night. Still, that's all he gets in his own country yet I keep reading about all the attention and adoration that every other country's media give him, and it makes me so upset. Why can't they treat him like this over here? Why can't we see him more on British TV.

I hope 'Take That' beat Leona Lewis in the charts, but I hope Mika beats the lot of them and please God, let him win the two awards. Please please, vote for him and let's tell the British media that they don't have to look to the X Factor for the next big thing. He is already here and his name is MIKA!!!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn