My Dream About Mika =(

mika_me

omg it was the worst dreaaammmm evverrrrrr :emot-sad:

ok this is what happened..

i found out mika died and i couldnt stop crying and it seemed like noone cared but i was crying throughout my whole dream

then i went on MFC and there was lots of topics on mikas death and people were talking about it but they didnt seem sad or anything . then after i found out it was a joke and mika came over to my house and we had a party and i hugged him = ( if only that part was real.

and then i woke up at 5 in the morning and i was really shocked and i started to cry for and i couldnt sleep after...im still thinkin about it now.:crybaby:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg it was the worst dreaaammmm evverrrrrr :emot-sad:

ok this is what happened..

i found out mika died and i couldnt stop crying and it seemed like noone cared but i was crying throughout my whole dream

then i went on MFC and there was lots of topics on mikas death and people were talking about it but they didnt seem sad or anything . then after i found out it was a joke and mika came over to my house and we had a party and i hugged him = ( if only that part was real.

and then i woke up at 5 in the morning and i was really shocked and i started to cry for and i couldnt sleep after...im still thinkin about it now.:crybaby:

Oh dear...

well, it's only a dream...take a deep breath...

just relax....take it eaaaaaaaasy!!:thumb_yello:

*gives big hug and hands her some chocolate ice cream*

That's really strange. I had a dream just like that about a month ago.

I can't remember much, just that Mika had died, I think he drowned, and it was on all the news. In the dream I was running around hysterically screaming that he couldn't really be dead and if he was I would kill myself. And random people would just be chatting to me in the street and then they would say, 'Did you know that guy who sung Grace Kelly, Mika, died the other day?' or something like that and I would just run off and start crying.

At the time I was really, really worried.

I didn't tell anyone though ... they would have just found it wierd or maybe even funny.