Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really, I miss that sort of subtle humour, good old classic innuendo. Like back a while ago when no one would directly talk about dirty things, merely use clever implications. Much more amusing and less base, IMO. :roftl:

our time has passed Scut,now it's all about popping zips :sad:

we have been overtaken...

I remember the "make the thread sound innocent for the younglings discussion" :roftl:

I remember the "make the thread sound innocent for the younglings discussion" :roftl:

haha, now it is all 'welcome! yep, this is where all the perverts hang out'

innuendos are fun lol

I say bring back the witty innuendo. Gosh, I must sound like a preaching prude... to clarify, I have nothing against jokes of a sexual nature, I just prefer them to be clever and not base. :thumb_yello:

I don't think we've been overtaken per se, merely we're now less afraid to be obvious. I remember that discussion, it didn't do much good. :bleh:

I say bring back the witty innuendo. Gosh, I must sound like a preaching prude... to clarify, I have nothing against jokes of a sexual nature, I just prefer them to be clever and not base. :thumb_yello:

I don't think we've been overtaken per se, merely we're now less afraid to be obvious. I remember that discussion, it didn't do much good. :bleh:

No Mary,you don't

There never was fear of stating the obvious,just that it was more interesting not to do so. It gave birth to never ending convos ,where nothing was said out loud and that was way better and entertaining

I feel like this thread is kinda dying out

remember when there used to be 20 pages in an hour? those were nice times,one could read thru it and still crack up

So then,back to wombats ? :roftl:

No Mary,you don't

There never was fear of stating the obvious,just that it was more interesting not to do so. It gave birth to never ending convos ,where nothing was said out loud and that was way better and entertaining

I feel like this thread is kinda dying out

remember when there used to be 20 pages in an hour? those were nice times,one could read thru it and still crack up

So then,back to wombats ? :roftl:

I beg to differ, there was greater concern about crossing the line and getting into trouble, it wasn't until after Freddie started the discussion about adult discussion on the MFC that people became more relaxed about being obvious. But to be fair, that discussion was around the same time that Mika started "sexing up" his shows a bit so it could just as likely be the latter.

I agree that this thread is slower than it used to be. That's because many of the regular posters don't visit anymore. Several new people have joined (welcome, by the way) but that's a smaller number.

It is always entertaining to try to figure out what others are saying. The only downside of it is that I often don't get the joke and look like an idiot asking for explanation. What can I say, you ladies used to often out-do me in obscure meanings. :roftl:

I don't mind if people tone their discussion down to innuendo or even tone it up to be more obvious, that's their call and I won't tell them what to do.

But of course I wouldn't mind seeing more wit, I like a good chuckle now and then and this thread used to be a good source for it. Bring on the wombats, if you wish. :naughty:

I beg to differ, there was greater concern about crossing the line and getting into trouble, it wasn't until after Freddie started the discussion about adult discussion on the MFC that people became more relaxed about being obvious. But to be fair, that discussion was around the same time that Mika started "sexing up" his shows a bit so it could just as likely be the latter.

I agree that this thread is slower than it used to be. That's because many of the regular posters don't visit anymore. Several new people have joined (welcome, by the way) but that's a smaller number.

It is always entertaining to try to figure out what others are saying. The only downside of it is that I often don't get the joke and look like an idiot asking for explanation. What can I say, you ladies used to often out-do me in obscure meanings. :roftl:

I don't mind if people tone their discussion down to innuendo or even tone it up to be more obvious, that's their call and I won't tell them what to do.

But of course I wouldn't mind seeing more wit, I like a good chuckle now and then and this thread used to be a good source for it. Bring on the wombats, if you wish. :naughty:

Well it was called "perv group" originally ....:roftl:

Think it was also a bit more something in the back of your heard "what if mika rads it?" ...not all that probable,but possible to some extent

Ah yes...THE video,and THE picture,brought to you by the monkey of all knowledge ...those were good times

It's nice to see it has gotten to a part 3,even if it started out as a joke,but I do miss innuendo's to

Don't worry about the not understanding part,it often was pretty confusing,probably my fault..and there were others who didn't get it at first,but didn't even ask

we should start a dictionary,I think we already have enough terms :lol3:

Well it was called "perv group" originally ....:roftl:

Think it was also a bit more something in the back of your heard "what if mika rads it?" ...not all that probable,but possible to some extent

Ah yes...THE video,and THE picture,brought to you by the monkey of all knowledge ...those were good times

It's nice to see it has gotten to a part 3,even if it started out as a joke,but I do miss innuendo's to

Don't worry about the not understanding part,it often was pretty confusing,probably my fault..and there were others who didn't get it at first,but didn't even ask

we should start a dictionary,I think we already have enough terms :lol3:

I forget, I used to be one of the main corrupters. :roftl:

Yeah, it was a joke at the start but many people had similar thoughts so it grew in popularity. 3 Parts is a huge amount of perviness, I say. :lol3:

Geeze, we could write a dictionary or a glossary at least. The Master, the Big M, chicken, knitting, wombat trail, "happy ending", uzzo, rubbely rubb rubb... the list goes on. :naughty:

I forget, I used to be one of the main corrupters. :roftl:

Yeah, it was a joke at the start but many people had similar thoughts so it grew in popularity. 3 Parts is a huge amount of perviness, I say. :lol3:

Geeze, we could write a dictionary or a glossary at least. The Master, the Big M, chicken, knitting, wombat trail, "happy ending", uzzo, rubbely rubb rubb... the list goes on. :naughty:

there is choco sauce too ya know :lol3:

It's fascinating how pervyness attracts people (in pervyness actually a word btw or is that our own doing again?)

The Master and the Big M sound so S&M :roftl: I am visualizing black leather

there is choco sauce too ya know

It's fascinating how pervyness attracts people (in pervyness actually a word btw or is that our own doing again?)

The Master and the Big M sound so S&M :roftl: I am visualizing black leather

"Perviness" isn't a word, but "pervertedness" is. :lol3:

Well women, just as much as men, have a sex drive so perviness isn't surprising. :bleh:

Oh, God, do not go there...

jowhileywhip.jpg

hannahwhip.gif

leather.jpg

:lmfao:

"Perviness" isn't a word, but "pervertedness" is. :lol3:

Well women, just as much as men, have a sex drive so perviness isn't surprising. :bleh:

Oh, God, do not go there...

leather.jpg

aaaw look,it's all hanging 105.gif

Now this just has to be the most representative picture

hannahwhip.gif

Wombat meets whip :mf_rosetinted:

Hi!

Romis told me about this thread!!

i hope to be welcome here...

If Mika want to do that to me... well, he can do everything he want to me!! :bleh::naughty:

:shocked: I don't know what Romis told you ..... but being in the knitting thread is not anything to do with what Mika wants ..... it's entirely about 'our knitting patterns' ....... so ..... :biggrin2: .... there you go .... ( & from now on .... please don't take advice from others') ... if you really want to 'knit' .... 'knit with full responsibility' ..... & have fun .......

:thumb_yello::wub2:

MikaWombat.jpg

+

jowhileywhip.jpg

=

hannahwhip.gif

Thank you, Scut, for this Christmas morning surprise. :naughty: Yes, I miss the innuendo also....the knitting thread was always the best for that. Other threads were much more blantant (and boring) about the sexuality, but this one made you think, look for double meanings, and I love the silly topics that came along from time to time. Plus the inhabitants of this thread are always so respectful towards each other....you don't get that, hardly ever in the other threads. It is a special group of people.....always changing a bit, because it is not too clique-ish also. People have always been welcome to join. I hope it keeps going, it has always been my one true home on MFC....my safe retreat. (what does that say about me??) :mf_rosetinted:

Merry Christmas, knitters....thanks for all the memories. :wub2:

Good morning "knitting" friends! how are you?

well...I have to say....

I was watching Mika's LICM DVD and I remembered that we were talking about when he touches his fella, so....I saw it again and I was like :shocked: GOSH! WHAT WOULD I GIVE SO I CAN BE HIS HAND IN THAT EXACT MOMMENT,:naughty:

so what did you guys got for christmas?

do you think that Mika could be masochist(SP?)? that will be funny to see tough

haha Scuttie I've noticed you're aquarius like me...so that's why we understand so well!! hahaha

so...are you wonbats?? ...masochistic ones???

hihi,jolly joy! a newbeee in wombats! :biggrin2:

Thank you, Scut, for this Christmas morning surprise. :naughty: Yes, I miss the innuendo also....the knitting thread was always the best for that. Other threads were much more blantant (and boring) about the sexuality, but this one made you think, look for double meanings, and I love the silly topics that came along from time to time. Plus the inhabitants of this thread are always so respectful towards each other....you don't get that, hardly ever in the other threads. It is a special group of people.....always changing a bit, because it is not too clique-ish also. People have always been welcome to join. I hope it keeps going, it has always been my one true home on MFC....my safe retreat. (what does that say about me??)

Merry Christmas, knitters....thanks for all the memories.

:huglove:

Love ya!

and you are right,we are speshul,aren't we? hehe

This thread made me feel smarter ,it may sound idiotic,but yes,I always found that the group here were people from which you'd pick up a few things

and it's so very entertaining to search for the meanings and to give meanings...them beloved innuendos :wub2:

Scut, remember, the whip is MINE :mf_rosetinted: (and Mika´s xD)

Never question Queenie...she's armed and warm :lol3:

:shocked: I don't know what Romis told you ..... but being in the knitting thread is not anything to do with what Mika wants ..... it's entirely about 'our knitting patterns' .......

Happikali has a very good point. This thread is entirely our thoughts and not Mika's whatsoever. As far as we know Mika is not into S&M, does not have an unnatural love of wombats and does not rub against walls... that's just our demented minds.

do you think that Mika could be masochist(SP?)? that will be funny to see tough

Only in the sense that he sets unrealistic schedules and overworks himself to the brink of serious illness. :mf_rosetinted:

haha Scuttie I've noticed you're aquarius like me...so that's why we understand so well!! hahaha

so...are you wonbats?? ...masochistic ones???

I live in Australia so I have an appreciation for "wombats" and Australian "wildlife". :roftl:

I'm not masochistic... merely sadistic. :naughty:

Scut, remember, the whip is MINE :mf_rosetinted: (and Mika´s xD)

Oh, Queenie, I was waiting for you to pop in and claim it. :naughty:

I am not going to tell you what I got for Christmas. :roftl:

Thank you, Scut, for this Christmas morning surprise. :naughty: Yes, I miss the innuendo also....the knitting thread was always the best for that. Other threads were much more blantant (and boring) about the sexuality, but this one made you think, look for double meanings, and I love the silly topics that came along from time to time. Plus the inhabitants of this thread are always so respectful towards each other....you don't get that, hardly ever in the other threads. It is a special group of people.....always changing a bit, because it is not too clique-ish also. People have always been welcome to join. I hope it keeps going, it has always been my one true home on MFC....my safe retreat. (what does that say about me??) :mf_rosetinted:

Merry Christmas, knitters....thanks for all the memories. :wub2:

I'm glad that you enjoyed it, Lilmot. :naughty:

I'm also glad that you feel at home here. :biggrin2: You're right, the thinking and looking for double meanings (and the occasional silly topic) are what make it fun. :thumb_yello: And we all respect each other... no matter how crazy or dirty. :naughty:

I live in Australia so I have an appreciation for "wombats" and Australian "wildlife".

I'm not masochistic... merely sadistic. :naughty:

I am not going to tell you what I got for Christmas. :roftl:

aha....so now you're funny :bleh: ....:naughty:

who else is a wombat here?? I guess the aussie ones, or someone else raised in a foreign zoo, like the one Mika was visiting in Popworld's interview...I've seen a wombat here in Argentina...But I don't remember where! :roftl:

Don't be mean with Marlau...I only told her it was a good thread, and nobody would care about her pervertedness here...So he could be safe :mf_rosetinted: But actually, she's not as good knitting as me (I can knit 'polainas'!! and 'crochet technique'), but for sure she'll learn...

Ok see you later girls...:wink2: