Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

But wouldnt u need a mini straightening iron for some hairs??? :naughty:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! that's sooo funny!!!

he will burn himself!!!!! he will maybe loose his friend in the try of straightening those little naughty hairs!!! hahahahaha

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG....I can jus imagine him sitting there in his dressing room straightening his hair...all of it, jus cos he is bored...lol that is such a funny image. But wouldnt u need a mini straightening iron for some hairs??? :naughty:

Oh I think she meant that Mika does something else than straightening his hair... :roftl: .. anyway, that'd be a intersting imagination :blink: ... nope, he should stay with his curls:)

he will burn himself!!!!! he will maybe loose his friend in the try of straightening those little naughty hairs!!! hahahahaha

Yeah, all for the sake of having straight hair all over...ITS NOT WORTH IT MIKA!!! lol, maybe he has tiny straighteners that can straighten one hair at a time, i hope he uses heat protecting spray before straightening, dont want him getting frazzled hairs!!! :naughty:

Yeah, all for the sake of having straight hair all over...ITS NOT WORTH IT MIKA!!! lol, maybe he has tiny straighteners that can straighten one hair at a time, i hope he uses heat protecting spray before straightening, dont want him getting frazzled hairs!!! :naughty:

ahhaha YES MIKA!! IT'S NOT WORTHY!!! LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!! BE YOURSELF!!!

hahahaha thats sooo funny...."YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF!!!"

imagine him using wax....over there....that must hurt

:lmao: omg :D ... Do you see any reason why'd he do that? :D

ahhaha YES MIKA!! IT'S NOT WORTHY!!! LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!!! BE YOURSELF!!!

hahahaha thats sooo funny...."YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF!!!"

imagine him using wax....over there....that must hurt

...baaah... :biggrin2: Maybe that's why he postponed London gigs... Ô.o...

...baaah... :biggrin2: Maybe that's why he postponed London gigs... Ô.o...

Yeah it wasnt his voice all along, it was a slight *cough* wax mishap in the lower extremities *cough* which left him with a nasty rash. Imagine Mika with a rash and having to jump around on stage, tha would hurt!!!

Yeah it wasnt his voice all along, it was a slight *cough* wax mishap in the lower extremities *cough* which left him with a nasty rash. Imagine Mika with a rash and having to jump around on stage, tha would hurt!!!

hahahah thats hilarious

*raises hand* I can put some cream over there!! he will feel better!!! :naughty:

It was to-the-point and efficient.

as always...and do not try to deny what you said now...at least the future generations are safe

ok, a new inkblot for you guys (hope it works this time!)

inkblot2.jpg

This would fit so well in a horror movie..no better yet,a thriller

dose not look very peacefull

I see a Darth Vader face mask :roftl:

And we're back to talking about Luke's dad,huh?

We need to make it pervy somehow! ... Ioana and Rebeka.. where are u o_o .. :

Hey i cannot be wise on command ,plus I'm the innuendo person,remember? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: He'd kill us while reading this thread :blink:

Yes he would, but then again he would probably find it really funny cos anyone can see we are joking (or are we?) and Mika seems to have a good sense of humour

hahahah thats hilarious

*raises hand* I can put some cream over there!! he will feel better!!!

Oi,Barunka I was first!! *pushes Barunka aside to get to Mika with a pot of cream* No offense or anything, but I found out about it first!! :naughty:

as always...and do not try to deny what you said now...at least the future generations are safe

This would fit so well in a horror movie..no better yet,a thriller

dose not look very peacefull

And we're back to talking about Luke's dad,huh?

Hey i cannot be wise on command ,plus I'm the innuendo person,remember? :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, I'll notice that :naughty: ^.^

Yes he would, but then again he would probably find it really funny cos anyone can see we are joking (or are we?) and Mika seems to have a good sense of humour

Oi,Barunka I was first!! *pushes Barunka aside to get to Mika with a pot of cream* No offense or anything, but I found out about it first!! :naughty:

:lmao: Now there's gonna be kittie and Ceci fighting! Can I be the referee? :biggrin2: