Pinkunicorn123's Thread

pinkunicorn123

Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Unicorns or Purple Cows? (if you dont get it, read the thread)

By that, do you mean portuguese? or english? ehehe

fake? I love little accents. They're cute:bleh:

oooh I thought I quoted pink...and I ment english. hahaha sorry!!! But the swedish accent is very ugly. hahaha. I hate it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooh I thought I quoted pink...and I ment english. hahaha sorry!!! But the swedish accent is very ugly. hahaha. I hate it.
A few weeks ago I was in the Algarve, an area in Portugal where many tourists, including Swedish ones go. We talked to a nice swedish girl and my big brother really liked her sweet accent:wink2: But id depends on opinions:wink2:

But I think, as long as you can speak it properly and make yourself understood...:bleh:

Little know secret but for the longest time, up until a few years ago, i constantly got the words 'acent' and 'acne' mixed up.

I thought people from different countries had a fetish for homeland spots.

I was reading things as 'She has a lovely French acne' instead of 'She has a lovely French acent'

Im such an idiot.

Little know secret but for the longest time, up until a few years ago, i constantly got the words 'acent' and 'acne' mixed up.

I thought people from different countries had a fetish for homeland spots.

I was reading things as 'She has a lovely French acne' instead of 'She has a lovely French acent'

Im such an idiot.

:naughty: That's hilarious

I've had something similar. With the word "constipation" I had a few problems because I thought it meant having a cold ("cold"= "constipação" in portuguese). So I thought it weird when every time I said "I'm so constipated" people would back away from me:mf_rosetinted:

A few weeks ago I was in the Algarve, an area in Portugal where many tourists, including Swedish ones go. We talked to a nice swedish girl and my big brother really liked her sweet accent:wink2: But id depends on opinions:wink2:

But I think, as long as you can speak it properly and make yourself understood...:bleh:

hihihi maybe there is hope... hm I hope I can make myself understood, proper english is another thing :D hehe

:naughty: That's hilarious

I've had something similar. With the word "constipation" I had a few problems because I thought it meant having a cold ("cold"= "constipação" in portuguese). So I thought it weird when every time I said "I'm so constipated" people would back away from me:mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha - bless us.

I'm glad I'm not "constipated" at the mo- and that you don't have a weird "french acne":mf_rosetinted: :roftl: :roftl:

I am!!! hate my stomach, I had to lay down on the floor for a quarter of an hour or so caused it aced... F*CK IT!!!!! shouldn't have eated that new baked bread... :laser:

In your pics in the other tread you didn't look AT ALL fat...:boxed:

And bread is good for u:bleh:

No I don't care about gaining weight or so... It's just that I can't eat a lot of bread, I think I'm temporarily gluten intolerant. or something like that. I have to eat good food, otherwise my acing stomace starts to control my life, and that's about the worst thing that can possibly control one's life :naughty::D.

No I don't care about gaining weight or so... It's just that I can't eat a lot of bread, I think I'm temporarily gluten intolerant. or something like that. I have to eat good food, otherwise my acing stomace starts to control my life, and that's about the worst thing that can possibly control one's life :naughty::D.
aww that's terrible:thumbdown:

i've never had any allergies or intolerance... but mayonnaise or lots of sauce on food makes me feel sick:thumbdown:

Well, just in case, if my cats behind me saw, they could remind me later too.

See, its all planned to perfection....except that you are two votes away from having the honour NOT to meet me :)

I guess I have to give up the chance if more folk vote

for the Thursday - but I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!!!! :thumbdown:

aww that's terrible:thumbdown:

i've never had any allergies or intolerance... but mayonnaise or lots of sauce on food makes me feel sick:thumbdown:

Ooh lucky you!

I'm allergic to a speciall kind of contact lens fluid (???). well. That's about the most corny allergy you can possibly have I think.