the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well let us extend that topic

what makes him hotter than the average brit ? (ok that was easy,average brits are nasty :roftl: :roftl: )

haha. he has white teeth. :lmao: he is somewhat like the young uncles i have, outdoorsy and a bit hippyish dress with his clothes, he has an awesome accent, but it isnt too snooby like some other brits....go on.

he's like ur uncles? that is slightly creepy

well I started liking him after listening to his songs so in my case it's not that much physical,I am fascinated by the way he is

songs tell a lot about a person,and he seems like an amazing person

and well,yes,he has the dark hair,dark eyes,nice jawline thing goin on...continue

he's like ur uncles? that is slightly creepy

well I started liking him after listening to his songs so in my case it's not that much physical,I am fascinated by the way he is

songs tell a lot about a person,and he seems like an amazing person

and well,yes,he has the dark hair,dark eyes,nice jawline thing goin on...continue

haha. well my step uncles f that makes it sound less sick. before my parents were married i had a major crush, on now who is my Uncle Shaun!:naughty: haha. well first, i noticed him in the back of the stage all alone, being a newbie with like only 30 posts, i figured it would be nice of me to make him a thread, come to find out there already was one. (got my arse kicked by Yop lol!:roftl: ) so, i slowly grew to like him more and more, especially when i started to appreciate how difficult it is to play the keyboard...i have only heard the "birthday present" song u gave me, and it is amazing, am i a bad luke fan?>?? it isnt my fualt i cant have a mypace, so i cant listen to le luque!

well the band was quite hard to notice at the beginning,they almost never got screentime

but after I got myspace I had the chance to study the music and the pics ,so it was all good :naughty:

and no,ur not a bad fan,plus,momma's gonna look after you

but his music really impressed me

well the band was quite hard to notice at the beginning,they almost never got screentime

but after I got myspace I had the chance to study the music and the pics ,so it was all good :naughty:

and no,ur not a bad fan,plus,momma's gonna look after you

but his music really impressed me

hey! and guessie what? my friend, or as a brit would say "mate" is soming over. she is the one who i am always saying that i tell her about you. (that didnt make sense, but oh well) i have the rest of the weeks off cuz tomorrow is Thanksgiving. im sure i will bring her on here sometime today!Lol!:roftl:

PS. i just set my stepmoms desktop wallpaper as mika with his shirt off.....

I sent you a screencap

mother dose not suck :mf_rosetinted:

i know you wrote those, and that wasnt luke......ur so mean! im deleted the guestbook, and making sure whoever signs it has to be a member, so if you become a member, and do it again, i can ban you!

i know you wrote those, and that wasnt luke......ur so mean! im deleted the guestbook, and making sure whoever signs it has to be a member, so if you become a member, and do it again, i can ban you!

are u mad? :shocked:

u think I had nothing els to do than write 500 posts in yer guestbook?

a bit more clear???? I know you thought it was funny, but just dont do it again, okay? and i highly doubt that vanessa did it!

why should I or vanessa do it? are we the only ones who know about the website?

oh whatever,think what u want,ur fixated

I'm not gonna start justifying smth I didn;t do

why should I or vanessa do it? are we the only ones who know about the website?

oh whatever,think what u want,ur fixated

I'm not gonna start justifying smth I didn;t do

whatever....if it wasnt you then whatever, but tis hard to trust someone who let me believe they were luke, anyways, who cares, rachel is laughing hysterically still, and i am going on youtube so we can watch some vids. prolly of mika....:roftl:

whatever....if it wasnt you then whatever, but tis hard to trust someone who let me believe they were luke, anyways, who cares, rachel is laughing hysterically still, and i am going on youtube so we can watch some vids. prolly of mika....:roftl:

i actually told ya it was me the moment I saw u

and It's not my fault u thought it was luke,it was a retarded comment

still have no idea how u figured it could be him,that's not smth he would say

i actually told ya it was me the moment I saw u

and It's not my fault u thought it was luke,it was a retarded comment

still have no idea how u figured it could be him,that's not smth he would say

well how the hell would i know? i have never met him! *cries* thanks ioana! rub it why dontcha! :lmao: