the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me....neglecting...? How do I neglect him?:tears:cry.gif

think anything more would be called Stalking :roftl:

ya....well....ya...okay....my words of the day are officially

sicknasty

cooliosis

sweetness

ex. that gift is so sicknasty!

ex. that tie is cooliosis!

ex. omg! the new mika album! sweetness!

thats scoliosis. cooliosis is the invention of my friend, Jack. sweetness, sickness, sickening, are all from my friend Aiden, he makes up words, and everyone says them!

I am familiar with scoliosis,ya know,swimmer and all,back issues...whatever :mf_rosetinted:

still sounds sick,is Aiden sick by any chance? He has to get his inspiration from somewhere

ask him if he's heard of elephantiasis,could lead to so many cute new words

I am familiar with scoliosis,ya know,swimmer and all,back issues...whatever :mf_rosetinted:

still sounds sick,is Aiden sick by any chance? He has to get his inspiration from somewhere

ask him if he's heard of elephantiasis,could lead to so many cute new words

oh gawd! discusting! rachel is here and she is laughing hysterically at u while i am rollin my eyes!

prolly not....if u werent so hypnotised when u met luke, u could have asked him, no?

ask him if he reads the thread? :roftl:

I wouldn't ask him that,basically because I know he dose and...why ask anyway?

I was trying to treat him like a normal person not like Luke the great to whom we all bow down,because in the end he simply is a normal lad,talented one,yes,successful one yes,but still a normal person

I'm not gonna put him on a pedestal,I don't do that with anyone and never will

Imitating is not allowed on MFC. Hmmm. What about channeling?

I'm sure if Luke was around he would come out and say so. He wouldn't hide behind a fake name that's exactly the same as his real one. That's too daft. He doesn't strike me as being that.

And if he felt like pretending he was someone else, I'm sure he would pick something totally different. He'd probably pretend he was a little girl or something like that.

There are a lot of Lukes in the world. But only one that you seek. You will Know when you find him. Good Luck!!:wink2:

Imitating is not allowed on MFC. Hmmm. What about channeling?

I'm sure if Luke was around he would come out and say so. He wouldn't hide behind a fake name that's exactly the same as his real one. That's too daft. He doesn't strike me as being that.

And if he felt like pretending he was someone else, I'm sure he would pick something totally different. He'd probably pretend he was a little girl or something like that.

There are a lot of Lukes in the world. But only one that you seek. You will Know when you find him. Good Luck!!:wink2:

the imitating was a joke,and so was the idea of registering as Luke and pretending not to be Luke (tho some might fall for both)

I don't think he'd register in the first place :wink2:

that last paragraph is impressive... :mf_rosetinted: I could draw a sure conclusion at this point,but I don't wanna offend anyone ,and I don't necessarily mean you :wink2:

Luke coming out?? :shocked: :shocked:

Seriously, I don't get your point Muchomacho... we know he reads, that doesn't mean he posts.

Probably started from the fact I was joking to create a Luke account ...named Luke :lol3:

Probably started from the fact I was joking to create a Luke account ...named Luke :lol3:

I'm impressed once more by your originality and imagination, Ioana!

That Luke never answered my PM btw, the one in which I was asking for his nostrils size :( Now I understand why :naughty:

P.S. Btw he doesnt register, I know it for sure ;)

P.S.2. Are we gonna highjack this thread too after Andy's? :mf_rosetinted:

ask him if he reads the thread? :roftl:

I wouldn't ask him that,basically because I know he dose and...why ask anyway?

I was trying to treat him like a normal person not like Luke the great to whom we all bow down,because in the end he simply is a normal lad,talented one,yes,successful one yes,but still a normal person

I'm not gonna put him on a pedestal,I don't do that with anyone and never will

oh wise one, i feel quite sorry to lucas. i will be bowing down to him going "all hail luke" and ya....:roftl: and haha, have u ever heard that song Catapillar?

I'm impressed once more by your originality and imagination, Ioana!

That Luke never answered my PM btw, the one in which I was asking for his nostrils size :( Now I understand why :naughty:

P.S. Btw he doesnt register, I know it for sure ;)

P.S.2. Are we gonna highjack this thread too after Andy's? :mf_rosetinted:

I know,there are no limits :mf_rosetinted:

Why would you ask about nostril size? dose it help you sleep better at night? aaaw,don't tell me you wanted to make it a vest too!

P.s: I didn't ask but I know it for sure too ,tho one more question and an old discussion pops up again

p.s 2 : obviously,andy is being satisfied as we speak,our work is done

oh wise one, i feel quite sorry to lucas. i will be bowing down to him going "all hail luke" and ya....:roftl: and haha, have u ever heard that song Catapillar?

yes you do that,I'll just need a video of it

and no,no caterpillar heard

I know,there are no limits :mf_rosetinted:

Why would you ask about nostril size? dose it help you sleep better at night? aaaw,don't tell me you wanted to make it a vest too!

P.s: I didn't ask but I know it for sure too ,tho one more question and an old discussion pops up again

p.s 2 : obviously,andy is being satisfied as we speak,our work is done

No I wanted to make him a customized clown nose.

And because he didn't reply when I asked for his boxer shorts size, so I thought I would chose something "softer".

P.S. I didn't ask either.

P.S.2. Yeah what wouldn't we do to keep Andy satisfied, uh?

And because he didn't reply when I asked for his boxer shorts size, so I thought I would chose something "softer".

boxer? size?:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: i hope u are being sarcastic!

So basically the first time you were aiming for diapers :mf_rosetinted:

p.s : I have some options of asking,but none will go well

p.s 2: make him a clown nose for example

So basically the first time you were aiming for diapers :mf_rosetinted:

p.s : I have some options of asking,but none will go well

p.s 2: make him a clown nose for example

Yes, but I would have made sure they weren't frozen.

P.S. You've lost me here.

P.S.2. Do you think it will match the jacket?