the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

haha, i like how laid back my parents are, not that it ever helps, they dont know when to stop with the jokes! alll day they made fun of my jacket! but its better than me getting in trouble for getting anything below an A+ on a test i suppose.

but as i see ,it made ya more mature,so it did help

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but as i see ,it made ya more mature,so it did help

i can remember when i didnt even know u, and i actually felt quite uncomfortable around u when u used to come into threads...i felt intimidated(?) haha! not to make u feel more powerfule, but its true!:naughty:

i can remember when i didnt even know u, and i actually felt quite uncomfortable around u when u used to come into threads...i felt intimidated(?) haha! not to make u feel more powerfule, but its true!:naughty:

u don't no worries...it's involuntary :bleh:

but a lot of people get the wrong idea about me,actually I dun mind,for some I really couldn't care less,and the brighter ones figure it out in the end

right beloved kiddo of mine?

Luke coming out?? :shocked: :shocked:

Seriously, I don't get your point Muchomacho... we know he reads, that doesn't mean he posts.

My dear Niki27,

One of us has joined the band in mid-song and doesn't know what song it is. Me thinks it's you. But then I'm always out to lunch, so maybe it's me.

I wish I could explain it to you, but it's complicated. And having to explain it would take all the fun out of it for me.

If it's any consolation. I heard from my sister's cousin's sister's cousin that Luke thinks you're right. And I'm a daft twit for not putting your need to understand ahead of my need to amuse myself.

As for Luke coming out, he's waiting for Mika to go first. After all, he is the leader of the band.

And Miss Phunky,

My sweet stalker. How is everything in stalkerland? Have you gotten everything from Luke that you wanted? Are you sure the Luke in that photo is the one you were looking for? He doesn't seem pretty enough.

My dear Niki27,

One of us has joined the band in mid-song and doesn't know what song it is. Me thinks it's you. But then I'm always out to lunch, so maybe it's me.

I wish I could explain it to you, but it's complicated. And having to explain it would take all the fun out of it for me.

If it's any consolation. I heard from my sister's cousin's sister's cousin that Luke thinks you're right. And I'm a daft twit for not putting your need to understand ahead of my need to amuse myself.

As for Luke coming out, he's waiting for Mika to go first. After all, he is the leader of the band.

And Miss Phunky,

My sweet stalker. How is everything in stalkerland? Have you gotten everything from Luke that you wanted? Are you sure the Luke in that photo is the one you were looking for? He doesn't seem pretty enough.

WTF? who the hell are u? a stalker also!:shocked: im scared!:roftl: woops, nevermind, Ioana already stalks me. but who are u? am i missing something? mr. macho? im confused!!!!!

u don't no worries...it's involuntary :bleh:

but a lot of people get the wrong idea about me,actually I dun mind,for some I really couldn't care less,and the brighter ones figure it out in the end

right beloved kiddo of mine?

haha, i cant imagine why ppl would get that idea......

My dear Niki27,

And Miss Phunky,

Hello MuchoMacho and welcome to MFC

I haven't seen you before in the Luke thread !

Wow I love the way you said :thumb_yello:

My dear Niki27,

One of us has joined the band in mid-song and doesn't know what song it is. Me thinks it's you.

Don't think too much, it's bad for your health ;)

I'm glad you can entertain yourself.

I've given up trying to understand humans a long time ago... wonder why...

Again, I'm glad you can entertain yourself.

Oh I had never thought of Luke as a "follower" ... but you must know better ;)

everything from Luke that you wanted? Are you sure the Luke in that photo is the one you were looking for? He doesn't seem pretty enough.

I think pant size may still be required,right Phunks? Think he was just sleep deprived he usually is glowing,but this time,yeah...that glow is kinda faded...how sad

WTF? who the hell are u? a stalker also!:shocked: im scared!:roftl: woops, nevermind, Ioana already stalks me. but who are u? am i missing something? mr. macho? im confused!!!!!

Oh thank you,I shall remember I stalk you the next time I do a press conference :thumb_yello:

haha, i cant imagine why ppl would get that idea......

puzzling innit?

Hello MuchoMacho and welcome to MFC

I haven't seen you before in the Luke thread !

Wow I love the way you said :thumb_yello:

I am sure :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad you can entertain yourself.

now don't rob people of their fun

I've given up trying to understand humans a long time ago... wonder why...

hamsters are the new trend

haha! omg! this guy cant be serious! haha, luke comin out? mika first? this is the MFC! wait till a mod finds what u posted mucho!

ah yes,the horror!the pain! noo! Don't worry bout it,not all is to be taken literally

I think pant size may still be required,right Phunks? Think he was just sleep deprived he usually is glowing,but this time,yeah...that glow is kinda faded...how sad

Oh thank you,I shall remember I stalk you the next time I do a press conference :thumb_yello:

puzzling innit?

I am sure :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

now don't rob people of their fun

hamsters are the new trend

ah yes,the horror!the pain! noo! Don't worry bout it,not all is to be taken literally

i know, i could care less, ppl coming out, and yes, how puzzling. :mf_rosetinted: and dont make fun of poor vanessa!:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

i know, i could care less, ppl coming out, and yes, how puzzling. :mf_rosetinted: and dont make fun of poor vanessa!:roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I was just missing the 'lovable' part in it,that was the whole point of my reply :biggrin2:

what if they came out of ur closet? would you still be able to be so cool about it? :mf_rosetinted:

I was shocked to see how pervo these little beasts are...

what did they do this time? did they whip a fellow hamster to death?

I was just missing the 'lovable' part in it,that was the whole point of my reply :biggrin2:

what if they came out of ur closet? would you still be able to be so cool about it? :mf_rosetinted:

sure, as long as i didnt open the door to find them and some chicken, then they had to come out cuz they fell out....and i would be like "wtf?"

luke: "this isnt what it looks like!"

me: "just---leave!" *is scarred for life* "and here, get some clothes on, you too mika":roftl:

sure, as long as i didnt open the door to find them and some chicken, then they had to come out cuz they fell out....and i would be like "wtf?"

luke: "this isnt what it looks like!"

me: "just---leave!" *is scarred for life* "and here, get some clothes on, you too mika":roftl:

how defamatory :roftl: but that shouldn't scar you...I mean did the Teletubbies scar you?

No but the one you showed me was sucking a little bit too hard on its carrot.

oh that nice lil fellow...nooo,that was educational

it was momma hamster teaching baby hamster how to operate on carrots

how defamatory :roftl: but that shouldn't scar you...I mean did the Teletubbies scar you?

Ooooooh, screencap from discovery channel?

The mum was... how can I put it... overmotivated. :biggrin2:

Excuse me? :blink:

haha, i was saying about ur little hamster theory! haha! i was just being sarcastic though! talk all u want about it!

i was too intelligent for them, pfft, i was watching Arthur by the time the Telietubbies came out. operate? carrots? lollipop? oh gawd!

Ooooooh, screencap from discovery channel?

The mum was... how can I put it... overmotivated. :biggrin2:

kudos for mommy :roftl:

now my question,is the hamster a he or a she?

i was too intelligent for them, pfft, i was watching Arthur by the time the Telietubbies came out. operate? carrots? lollipop? oh gawd!

Arthur? and the tubbies came out too? never knew it was public now