Gray Skelly y dia de los muertes

today in espanol we learned about el dia de los muertes(*day of the dead)

and about La Flaca (the skeleton lady)

i told my teacher that i had some AWESOME pics of La Flaca (or someone who looks like her:naughty: )

and she let me use her computer to look for the pics of Gray Skelly(mika's skeleton)

i couldn't find any in time, (the connection is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow and it was harder to navigate the MCF because i didn't sign in:sneaky2: )

BUT

i've found Violet Sky's amaaaaaaaaaazing pics from the mika gig she went to yesterday and i've printed them out (hope you don't mind)

i'll show her (and hopefully the whole class) Violet's pics of Gray Skelly tomorrow:wink2:

these are the one's i printed out (they were all awesome, by the way. you must have a great camera:thumb_yello: )

pa300117kv5.jpg

pa300118ck8.jpg

pa300119nq6.jpg[/img]

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cooool.:yay:

are you placing marigolds on any headstones or going to a vigil?

that'd be cool

Yeahhh, but its like scale altar de muertos so I made it like whit a special kind of paper Im sorry I dont know the translation :S

I care too Steph!!!

belive me :blush-anim-cl:

(sorry my english is not very good) .

ptff

your english is FINE:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

thanks for caring:cheerful_h4h:

Reading this thread makes me want to say:

STEPH. I CARE.

That's great though! I love El Dia De Los Muertes. We used to always celebrate it in Spanish class.

:lmfao:

well thanks.:cheerful_h4h:

we can't celebrate it this year because of a new, stupid no food in class policy:sneaky2:

but yea, it's a cool holiday

Ahhh,El dia de los muertos....AHH! its tomorrow! Gosh,if i went to school,i have to make an altar with my disgusting classmates,i always eat the sugar skelletons,yummy!! Anyway,im so proud of my culture

Yeahhh, but its like scale altar de muertos so I made it like whit a special kind of paper Im sorry I dont know the translation :S

Papel de china!!!

Chinese paper :mf_rosetinted:

so today, i showed her the pics and she said Gray Skelly DEFINITELY looks like La Flaca.:biggrin2:

and she said 'is this the guy you're in love with??' (i did a project on him:biggrin2: :wink2: )

and i said 'noooooooooo. how silly of you, senora. i hardly know the man:mf_rosetinted: '

and she obviously didn't believe me because she laughed and gave me a 'yea right' look.:naughty:

( she also wanted to know what type of song he was singing when the pictures were taken. 'cause the stage looked very interesting. and because of the fact that he has a skeleton and an umbrella onstage:naughty: )