This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

guys i just found out this girl who used to be in my school goes to the same school is mika's brother.. and she's in the year below me which means she's prob in fortunne's class :blink::jawdrop: too bad i'm not good friends with her.. dammmn lol

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i just found out this girl who used to be in my school goes to the same school is mika's brother.. and she's in the year below me which means she's prob in fortunne's class :blink::jawdrop: too bad i'm not good friends with her.. dammmn lol

:shocked: :shocked:

You should become good friend with her !

How did you find out ?:blink:

:shocked: :shocked:

You should become good friend with her !

How did you find out ?:blink:

yeeah.. bit late now :fisch: lol

cos i remember my sister telling me what school she went to.. then i added her on facebook and u know how it tells u what school the person goes to? it said there.. soo yeeea..

yeeah.. bit late now :fisch: lol

cos i remember my sister telling me what school she went to.. then i added her on facebook and u know how it tells u what school the person goes to? it said there.. soo yeeea..

What's the girl's name ?

You should ask her more about fortune or this girl can lie !

Is she english ?That's a weird name !

Damn and I'm so curious to find things about mika's bro !

yeah she is.. she's very posh and smart lol.

saaame.. don't even know what he looks like so i wouldn't be able to notice him in any of her pics :blink:

yeah she is.. she's very posh and smart lol.

saaame.. don't even know what he looks like so i wouldn't be able to notice him in any of her pics :blink:

Well Ioana (Joanna :naughty: )showed me a picture with Fortune !But he's not so hot as mika !

really really good thanks! work has been busy recently so haven't had much time. :( whats new with you? who is this avalon girl? xxxxx

ooh, busy gal lol.. glad your life is going well :)

errm not much really.. just a girl who used to go at my school and now she goes to same school mika used to go to

Well I don't have the picture anymore !

I had it on my old Mac book !:thumbdown:

But I'm so sorry that I don't have it anymore !:crybaby::tears:

oh damn :sad: ... do u know if its on her facebook or anything? howd she get the pic anyway and how she know it was him? soz so many Qs i'm just curious :naughty:

ooh, busy gal lol.. glad your life is going well :)

errm not much really.. just a girl who used to go at my school and now she goes to same school mika used to go to

westminster yea? i was actually looking at a friends facebook and found fortune as he had written on her wall. IM SUCH A STALKER!

westminster yea? i was actually looking at a friends facebook and found fortune as he had written on her wall. IM SUCH A STALKER!

serious :o .. so he does have facebook? hmm.... yeah you're such a stalker but i don't blame u :naughty: