This One's For Us Girls (Part 7)

hotdlp

yeea... it would.. but i don't know.. i don't think i will.. i don't wanna be like so annoying and just add him and stuff :fisch: but if i did ever meet him i prob will.. :fisch: lol :naughty:

woop :punk:

We shouldn't mess with mika's family !!

and don't be rude !:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Do you think he's gonna release it in the uk too?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't mess with mika's family !!

and don't be rude !:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Do you think he's gonna release it in the uk too?

indeed :).. who's being rude? lol

they said he was didn't they :blink: well i hope he does.. he's only released 4 properly here.

NO IT'S MY EVIL TWIN :biggrin2:

lol. I've forgot like how all the smileys are xD

lol.. i was actually thinking bout u the other day, wondering where u were. I wouldn't have recognised u if it weren't for your avator.. i completely forgot what your username was :naughty: lol

indeed :).. who's being rude? lol

they said he was didn't they :blink: well i hope he does.. he's only released 4 properly here.

Well none joking !:naughty:

Well Grace kelly ,love today,big girl and happy ending right ?

lol.. i was actually thinking bout u the other day, wondering where u were. I wouldn't have recognised u if it weren't for your avator.. i completely forgot what your username was :naughty: lol

lol.

sorry I haven't been around. school's pretty hectic, and I'm not as crazy 'bout mika as I used to be. so it's just natural, I think. lol.

am i the only one who doesn't actually know about her :blink: how does everyone else know? lol

because you are a loser .... JOKING! i love you really. i actually don't know, i think its because of that music festival she's doing? thats how i know her anyway ...

lol.

sorry I haven't been around. school's pretty hectic, and I'm not as crazy 'bout mika as I used to be. so it's just natural, I think. lol.

ooh.. yeah school's been getting in the way for a lot of people.. should be getting in the way of me too.. but i can't really resist temptation :fisch:

so what made ya come back here? :bleh:

Well I know someone who talked with her on Myspace and told her that she's 19 !

yea no i met her at my work and shes def 16. on her myspace it says 19 though .... i think its so it wouldn't be private or something maybe??

because you are a loser .... JOKING! i love you really. i actually don't know, i think its because of that music festival she's doing? thats how i know her anyway ...

i'm not a loser :tears::naughty:

errr.. what musical festival? omg i know nothing.. lol k u people have gotta fill me in :naughty: