Palladium supporting MIKA for UK tour!

jonnyc1st

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But how can we find out?I forgot to ask them the other day.

i already asked them heres what they said "I think there might possibly be an additional date added, not sure though.

Sorry I cant be more help

Palladium x "

i already asked them heres what they said "I think there might possibly be an additional date added, not sure though.

Sorry I cant be more help

Palladium x "

But, like if there is and it is not this Sunday, but next, they are leaving it late to announce unless it is totally private or smth.

But, like if there is and it is not this Sunday, but next, they are leaving it late to announce unless it is totally private or smth.

so u agree with me then there is something going down ? the way i see it if there wasnt a gig on the sunday they would have put me straight & said it was a mistake !

Hi ladies!!!!

Soz - i am trying to get the gist of what you are talking about in the last couple of posts -

you mean cuz Palladium have the Sunday on their tour list?? Yes, it would be right. - do you remember that competition ages ago to see Mika on Sunday 18th November at a secret location????????

I entered it but haven't heard - i'm sorry i don't know where the thread is. It was in the news and press though - a few months back.

Hope that helps. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: