Want To Die

RIMO'

OMG!OMG!OMG!

I'm soo saad :shocked: Me and my friends bought the ticket for Mikas concert and now......we don't have the money to go. We were going to take the train to stockholm, it's like 7 h from were we live. He had a gig in a city near us but the tickets was sold out :'( we just found out that we don't have any money and it's to much to borrow from anyone

Can anyone imagane how I feel :S

I was really looking forward to this, :'( :'(

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!OMG!OMG!

I'm soo saad :shocked: Me and my friends bought the ticket for Mikas concert and now......we don't have the money to go. We were going to take the train to stockholm' date=' it's like 7 h from were we live. He had a gig in a city near us but the tickets was sold out :'( we just found out that we don't have any money and it's to much to borrow from anyone

Can anyone imagane how I feel :S

I was really looking forward to this, :'( :'([/quote']

Oh that sucks so hard. I'm sorry. :(

What happens if you don't have a ticket on the train over there? Do you get kicked off the train or do you just get a fine? Are the fines very high?

I'd probably just go, risk getting a ticket on the train, and just pay the fine later if I get caught.

Oh that sucks so hard. I'm sorry. :(

What happens if you don't have a ticket on the train over there? Do you get kicked off the train or do you just get a fine? Are the fines very high?

I'd probably just go, risk getting a ticket on the train, and just pay the fine later if I get caught.

As much as I feel for them not having the money to get to the show, don't know if it's a good idea to encourage them to do something that will get them into trouble. Is there absolutely no one who could lend you guys the money for the fare at all?

As much as I feel for them not having the money to get to the show, don't know if it's a good idea to encourage them to do something that will get them into trouble. Is there absolutely no one who could lend you guys the money for the fare at all?

That's why I asked what the consequences are of being on a train without a valid ticket.

Here you just get a fine and that's it. Then you can use that ticket to travel on the rest of the day. If they have a similar system over there it might be worth risking the fine don't you think?