Saz and Caz's even BIGGER ONE!! GLASGOW!!!

Sara

So do you wanna go clubbin;? Or to a pub club that scg was on about?

Caz, what do you wanna do?

Anybody know Glasgow well??? SCG maybe? Any pointers would be very helpful. :biggrin2:

you know me babe , i dont mind :biggrin2: ill just go with the flow .... and the alcohol :wink2::naughty:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they like babe?

bad !!!! im totally glaswedian so if anyone gets mouthy i just get mouthy back but if you open your mouth im certain u might end up with someone fist down your throat .we`re known as chib city so need i say more ?

bad !!!! im totally glaswedian so if anyone gets mouthy i just get mouthy back but if you open your mouth im certain u might end up with someone fist down your throat .we`re known as chib city so need i say more ?

Hold on Ive partied in Glasgow many many times this surely is a totally unfair representation??? :shocked:

Hold on Ive partied in Glasgow many many times this surely is a totally unfair representation??? :shocked:

no its not im sure if someone came up to sara when she was pissed & gave her crap she`d try & give them as good as she got & then it would turn nasty ! you need to watch where your going in glasgow . but i not saying anything more i got crap when you all started talking about dressing up in glasgow ! do what you want but take heed watch yer back !

no its not im sure if someone came up to sara when she was pissed & gave her crap she`d try & give them as good as she got & then it would turn nasty ! you need to watch where your going in glasgow . but i not saying anything more i got crap when you all started talking about dressing up in glasgow ! do what you want but take heed watch yer back !

I agree ...... I would never bad mouth someone in a new or different city ...:thumb_yello: .... Im with you

Blimey!! Whats going on here??!!!!

Don't worry scg - I might live in the countryside, but i'm a brummie, so, don't worry. I'm sure you're right, yes, if anyone did give me **** i'd give it right back. Whether i'm pissed or sober, i always look after myself, and i have smacked the crap outta people before in my time. What is it with people from Glasgow??

I can handle myself. And why are we talking about ME getting into fights anyway?? Where the **** did THAT come from????:shocked:

Blimey!! Whats going on here??!!!!

Don't worry scg - I might live in the countryside, but i'm a brummie, so, don't worry. I'm sure you're right, yes, if anyone did give me **** i'd give it right back. Whether i'm pissed or sober, i always look after myself, and i have smacked the crap outta people before in my time. What is it with people from Glasgow??

I can handle myself. And why are we talking about ME getting into fights anyway?? Where the **** did THAT come from????:shocked:

you just come across as someone that doesnt sit back & take someone crap !

STOP STOP ..........

This is a fun night out ....... please lets all play nicely or Im closing the thread .... its giving a really bad impression of Glasgow and of us MFC members ......

Well yeah, that's what i thought - a fun night out. That's what it's supposed to be.:biggrin2:

I've just come back on here to see scg being all defensive and giving this thread a bad vibe! I've no idea why????

STOP STOP ..........

This is a fun night out ....... please lets all play nicely or Im closing the thread .... its giving a really bad impression of Glasgow and of us MFC members ......

yeah go for it fred friday night is a chinkie then a pub with a dancefloor , settled

I understand , its going to a great party weekend :thumb_yello:

So what we what we doing ???:biggrin2:

Just summat fun. :biggrin2: From what i could gather, some peeps wanna call it a night after the chinese, but some wanna go on somewhere after, but we weren't sure who. Caz is all up for clubbin', so am i, a good boogie is what we need. I'll have to have a look on the net for some places nearby. :thumb_yello:

Just summat fun. :biggrin2: From what i could gather, some peeps wanna call it a night after the chinese, but some wanna go on somewhere after, but we weren't sure who. Caz is all up for clubbin', so am i, a good boogie is what we need. I'll have to have a look on the net for some places nearby. :thumb_yello:

i am babes :thumb_yello::wink2:

no not all of us are going home after the chinkies , ive already said i`ll stay out after but i wont be drinking much & i certainly wont be clubbing .