MIKA singles...

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always best to go online, if you are from countries who haven't quite got with the Mikamania yet. You could also ask your local stores to get Mika's singles/album/DVD, in stock. The more people realise that Mika is popular, the more they are likely to get his stuff in stock. Write to magazines or TV stations as well. Mika fans all ove the world, who's media is not playing ball at the moment, need to know who it is they are ignoring, so fans, just you tell them!!

Love today, from Marilyn

In Canada it is Mika who is ignoring the fans, not the media. He did a two-day media blitz back in March and his interviews appeared on TV and radio for months but there's only so much they can do with a few minutes of material. If he had come back to support his album it would have been an entirely different story.

In Canada it is Mika who is ignoring the fans, not the media. He did a two-day media blitz back in March and his interviews appeared on TV and radio for months but there's only so much they can do with a few minutes of material. If he had come back to support his album it would have been an entirely different story.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's the same in England. Mika isn't on the TV and it would be better for him if he did a few TV appearences. It would be good for his fans too. I don't blame Mika though. He isn't the one who books the spots, I blame his PR people, who don't seem to have a clue. I'm sure Mika would appear on Canadian, and British TV, if only his people would book him some TV appearances, instead of only concentrating on the live concerts, which, I think, are beginning to take their toll on Mika.

Love today, from Marilyn