50 Most Stylish Men???

MexicanMikaFan

See, I am beyond PISSED that Mika was not included in quite a chunky list such as GQ Mag's "50 Most Stylish Men Over The Last 50 Years (first of all, wassup with the longest title for a mag edition EVER? Really!)".

I mostly agree with the fellas in the list, but others, quite frankly...:thumbdown: Like, what the hell is bloody Pete Doherty doing there, for heaven's sake?!?!?!?! Hell,no!!! Plus, he is a horrible example to youth and even rockstars, I sware. Can you believe the reason why he made it there? Because he used to -quote- "SHAG" Kate Moss!!!!

Lord, it's appalling:crybaby:

I say we should address the magazine about it:sneaky2: After all, you see, those men are supposed to be in that vicious list not only because they have a super sense of style (yeah, rrrrright!) but they feel COMFORTABLE wearing whatever they turned famous for wearing.

Just can't think of another style trend setter that is both authentic and fun like our Mika.

Check out the link.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm just SO MAD:mad3:

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_5907

Mex.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is in a class of his own - I think folk either seem to love

him, or hate him - we know his strengths, but if others can't

see that - its their loss!!!! He does not conform, or fit in

the pigeon-holes that media have for "stars" so they just

forget about him! Mika probably finds it funny!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

See, I am beyond PISSED that Mika was not included in quite a chunky list such as GQ Mag's "50 Most Stylish Men Over The Last 50 Years (first of all, wassup with the longest title for a mag edition EVER? Really!)".

I mostly agree with the fellas in the list, but others, quite frankly...:thumbdown: Like, what the hell is bloody Pete Doherty doing there, for heaven's sake?!?!?!?! Hell,no!!! Plus, he is a horrible example to youth and even rockstars, I sware. Can you believe the reason why he made it there? Because he used to -quote- "SHAG" Kate Moss!!!!

Lord, it's appalling:crybaby:

I say we should address the magazine about it:sneaky2: After all, you see, those men are supposed to be in that vicious list not only because they have a super sense of style (yeah, rrrrright!) but they feel COMFORTABLE wearing whatever they turned famous for wearing.

Just can't think of another style trend setter that is both authentic and fun like our Mika.

Check out the link.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I'm just SO MAD:mad3:

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_5907

Mex.

How do we go about it though. I clicked on the link, but I can't see where it says, add comment, or anything like that. Maybe Mexico is behind the times when it comes to Mika, but vote in the enfeminine poll. It's the Spanish version of Sofeminine and it's on the Sofeminine thread. It's a hard slog, but we're trying to get Mika the title of 'Sexiest Man on the Planet in the polls in France Britain and Spain. If we can achieve this, it will go a long way to make people sit up and take notice of the true beauty (both inside and out) that is Mika!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

How do we go about it though. I clicked on the link, but I can't see where it says, add comment, or anything like that. Maybe Mexico is behind the times when it comes to Mika, but vote in the enfeminine poll. It's the Spanish version of Sofeminine and it's on the Sofeminine thread. It's a hard slog, but we're trying to get Mika the title of 'Sexiest Man on the Planet in the polls in France Britain and Spain. If we can achieve this, it will go a long way to make people sit up and take notice of the true beauty (both inside and out) that is Mika!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

See? I completely agree!

The thing is, he continues to get bigger and bigger in Europe and Asia but he just keeps going kind of unnoticed in the american continent.